Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Dani Moonstar confirmed by author on the Prionser X cover.

https://twitter.com/definitelyvita/s...55244326600704

Spectacular Member

AAAAANNNNNNNDDDD ...... I was right. Marvel is going to drag the "return of the X-men to their proper place in the Marvel Universe" out for at least until September/October next year. I said August, but I was close. These age of X books are all five issues starting in February, this brings us to June when this thing ends and whatever comes after will come in July. Gee and the x-men happen to be whisked away to a alternate reality just when another big " Marvel crossover event: War of the realms" begins. Which also happens to end in June. Mmmm coincidence ..????

and then there is the big Rob Liefeld x-crossover still coming. Which I am sure will start in July, because Marvel will have to first promote all their new non x-men books coming out of War of realms before they can get to the X_men. Which brings us probably to October when we will see the first glimpse of what the x-men are going to look like in the Marvel universe after all their rights are officially back at Marvel. And I wouldn't be surprised of Marvel has already locked everything up in 2019 and we will still see some filler books in October to into January 2020 when it comes to the X-men. Because you can bet your ass that Marvel comics is going too wait what Marvel Movies has planned for the x-men so that they can adjust their comic books to that. So now that I am thinking out loud: we might not see the full marvel comics push of x-men until 2021. Sigh..... At least that will bring Uncanny X-men to issue 700 and at least that is something. Having complained about this. I am enjoying MR. And Mrs X and Astonishing X-men and I hope that between now and 2021 we will get a couple of more good runs to keep is busy and hopeful.

Fantastic Member

Seeing as how Havok's either shipped off to comic book limbo following AXM 17 or killed off, and I'm really not interested in a retread of older stories anymore, this is a hard pass for me.

Hope they don't cancel the rest of the X-Men comics for this and I hope that these can be skipped; don't like events, really don't like AU events.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Hope they don't cancel the rest of the X-Men comics for this and I hope that these can be skipped; don't like events, really don't like AU events.
    yeah im pretty sure the rest of the xbooks aside from MMX and the solo's will still continue but for the team books they are def done for right now. Also from what I believe these books may be filler while UXM with Scott and Logan are the main story
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So I guess these all take place while Logan and Scott will try to find out what happened in the Uncanny series. I am fine with they.

Notable characters who seem ancient in the mini series; Archangel, Havok, Multiple Man. Monet, Husk, Chamber, Karma, Magik, Sunspot, Cannonball, Wolfsbane, Magma, Polaris.

Of course Rogue and Gambit too, but we knew they would be abcent.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Polaris is in Prisoner X. She's on the cover.

Havok could be stuck in the main world with Cyclops and Wolverine. With it being written by Rosenberg, who's a big fan of Alex, I think it makes a lot of sense.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 11-16-2018 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Polaris is in Prisoner X. She's on the cover.

Havok could be stuck in the main world with Cyclops and Wolverine. With it being written by Rosenberg, who's a big fan of Alex, I think it makes a lot of sense.
    Also, there will be some more characters in Prisoner X. And who knows who these teams will be fighting.

BANNED

The girl on the right on the Apocalypse team is not Idie.

Ultimate Member

Well if Alex is alive maybe they bring back his being the nexus of all realities thing from his Mutant X days and he's part of the solution to all of this...

I like almost all the creators involved here. But, man, am I struggling to care about another bloated au before Uncanny is even fully established. I guess I will check it out in the tpbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    What X-men books? Most of them already got cancelled this year. We are going into 2019 with Uncanny X-men, X-Force, X-23 and MMX. MMX is the only one at risk and its bc its sales are pretty low

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What X-men books? Most of them already got cancelled this year. We are going into 2019 with Uncanny X-men, X-Force, X-23 and MMX. MMX is the only one at risk and its bc its sales are pretty low
    And Domino.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    And Domino.
    I totally forgot Domino had a book still, I thought it was honestly cancelled tbh
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I totally forgot Domino had a book still, I thought it was honestly cancelled tbh
    It's actually quite good! I for one was pleasantly surprised by the story and art