Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Yeah the two blondes are the hardest to figure out.
    Could be Rubbermaid or wallflower.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post

Bald Storm? This is a crime.
    True, but at least better than mohawk Storm. SMDH

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Are these all supposed to be the same reality, because they do not look consistent.
    I thought the same thing. They really don't seem to align with each other. Maybe X-Man/Legion/Apocalypse or whoever it is that warps reality separates the X-Men into their own distinctive universes.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So I guess these all take place while Logan and Scott will try to find out what happened in the Uncanny series.

Notable characters who seem absent in the miniseries; Archangel, Havok, Multiple Man. Monet, Husk, Chamber, Karma, Magik, Sunspot, Cannonball, Wolfsbane, Magma, Polaris.

Of course Rogue and Gambit too, but we knew they would be absent.
    Based on hints from Rosenberg, Logan and Scott mighn't be the only mutants left in 616. Presumably Emma Frost, X, Mystique, Rogue, Gambit, Kid Cable, Domino, Warpath, Cannonball, Shatterstar, Boom-Boom are left behind. And potentially more of the mutants that aren't attached to the Age of X-Man mini's.

I mean, maybe Uncanny X-Men will be the seventh series running alongside the Age of X-Man titles in having Wolverine, Cyclops, and a myriad of remaining X-Men trying to resolve the fallout from Dissasembled. I mean, it'd be pretty neat seeing Logan & Scott working with Alex, Emma, Sean, Warren, Illyana & Raven as an example.