Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Convent

Does this mean Uncanny X-Men will only last 10 issues or will the run separately?

I'm not really liking the way one event ends and the next starts. Just let a book get it's feet on the ground.

Edit: First post, but longtime lurker!

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Seems like another cashgrab
    Well... it's a business owned by another business, so... Yeah, everything they do is essentially an attempt at grabbing your cash.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Convent View Post
    Does this mean Uncanny X-Men will only last 10 issues or will the run separately?

I'm not really liking the way one event ends and the next starts. Just let a book get it's feet on the ground.

Edit: First post, but longtime lurker!
    If this is anything like the original AoA run, Uncanny X-Men will turn into one of those books (probably Marvelous X-Men) for 4 or so issues and then when the storyline is resolved, pick back up where they left off, so

Uncanny X-Men 1-10 (is it double shipping?)
    Marvelous X-Men 1-4
    Uncanny X-Men 10 to...
    Last edited by donpricetag; 11-14-2018 at 10:44 AM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    If this is anything like the original AoA run, Uncanny X-Men will turn into one of those books (probably Marvelous X-Men) for 4 or so issues and then when the storyline is resolved, pick back up where they left off, so

Uncanny X-Men 1-10 (is it doubt shipping?)
    Marvelous X-Men 1-4
    Uncanny X-Men 10 to...
    Uncanny is shipping weekly.

Can Marvel just get the X-Men and Uncanny back on track before we have to go through this?

Uncanny X-Men 1-10 (is it doubt shipping?)
    Marvelous X-Men 1-4
    Uncanny X-Men 10 to...
    What’s the point of bringing back Uncanny for 15 issues if they are just gonna drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    What’s the point of bringing back Uncanny for 15 issues if they are just gonna drop it.
    They brought back UXM for just 19 issues last time. Im unphased alot of Marvel series dont last long anymore as their business model is about getting to the next #1

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Uncanny is shipping weekly.
    #$%@.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I dont understand? By this logic, why does Marvel bother publishing anything. It is what it is.
    Guild Member

I dont understand? By this logic, why does Marvel bother publishing anything. It is what it is.
    More that they made a big to do about bringing Uncanny back, but it sounds like they might be ending it soon. Just seems pointless to me.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Need more information to see what, if any titles I'll be interested in. Overall not fond of the AoA retread, at least not as a transition event from one era to a new one. It feels like we just did this with Secret Wars. Also interested if these are AU versions of the characters like AoA, or reality manipulated versions of 616 characters like AoX.

I wonder if the X-Tremist book will be a re-titled X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Costumes are atrocious.
    Come on Magneto's side cape is everything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Can Marvel just get the X-Men and Uncanny back on track before we have to go through this?
    I'm going to guess 'no'

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

...What the actual F*%&. Haven't read Uncanny yet, but I can't believe they're really going into another sprawling alternate reality right after bringing Uncanny back.

Wanna lose potential new readers (or lapsed old readers)? Throw in a nonstop cavalcade of overpriced event books immediately after launch. What a freaking disaster.

Looks like the Uncanny annual is the only thing I actually have to look forward to at Marvel since I'm counting the days until Marvel cancels Asgardians of the Galaxy.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    do we really need to go through this
    agreed. I just over these alternate reality stories .
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

I actually don't have any problem with this

Both Age of Apocalypse and Age of X were good