Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    If Rick Jones weren't currently dead, he would be all over this group.

(Also, Jarvis runs it? Are they retconning Skrull-Jarvis now?)
    What do you mean? Do they even know he's Edwin Jarvis anyway? His identity would be obscured too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Wasnt Carlie some Goblin Monster last time we saw her ?
    Yeah, but I think it was said the effects would leave after a while.

Anyways, I'm surprised Carlie is back, it seemed like she would be in limbo forever after Superior, and even more so after Peter and MJ got together again.

I dunno how the hell Carlie sounded rude in the issue, she was just saying that being part of a super hero's life is rough, and even specificaly said it wasn't Peter's fault, which is hilarious since it's the opposite of what she and MJ said when she left back in Superior.

Anyways, still don't really like the Thief's guild having such a gigantic reach, but this was a good issue, Felicia had a justified reason to be pissed at Spidey and was quickly understandable with him, the background of the thief's guild was cool, and the lookups is a nice concept, specialy with Jarvis being behind it, but knowing Spidey's life, it's gonna backfire, epicaly, and it'll probably be the doing of that insect guy.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 11-17-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What do you mean? Do they even know he's Edwin Jarvis anyway? His identity would be obscured too.
    The Jarvis that Mary Jane met during Peter's days with the New Avengers, the Jarvis that was in a relationship with Aunt May, was a Skrull.

(This was never mentioned in any issue of Spider-Man, but was a big part of the Secret Invasion event, and the issues of New Avengers that followed Secret Invasion.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    The Jarvis that Mary Jane met during Peter's days with the New Avengers, the Jarvis that was in a relationship with Aunt May, was a Skrull.

(This was never mentioned in any issue of Spider-Man, but was a big part of the Secret Invasion event, and the issues of New Avengers that followed Secret Invasion.)
    Funnily enough, I believe there was a moment during Power Play when Peter and MJ made a comment how they all lived together in Avengers Tower and helped build the Iron Spider, and Jarvis said that was when he had a fling with Aunt May, so either Mephisto/Doctor Strange's spell effected Jarvis' memories and put his Skrull's memory as a fill in the blank...or Slott just goofed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I dunno how the hell Carlie sounded rude in the issue, she was just saying that being part of a super hero's life is rough, and even specificaly said it wasn't Peter's fault, which is hilarious since it's the opposite of what she and MJ said when she left back in Superior.
    Carlie does say in the issue that she realised it wasn't Peter's fault after being away for a while, which is understandable, the whole experience with the Goblin was affecting her train of thought and she was pissed. She calmed down, simple as that.

what ever happened to Spider-man's spidey sense ?

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post
    I'm kind of wondering that myself. It seems that it's almost non-existent. I haven't seen it once in this run.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post
    He turned it off to watch some Westworld, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    I'm kind of wondering that myself. It seems that it's almost non-existent. I haven't seen it once in this run.
    Yeah, I've been wondering this as well lol.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."