Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Looks like Jean goes up against the Phoenix from the future (QQ?)
    Adult time displaced Jean beated him handly the the time they fought. I wouldn't be surprised if the original Jean kicks him again.

Spectacular Member

I thought that universe ceased to exist after the time travelling girl on UXM travelled back to Xavier and it deleted his marriage to Mystique from existence

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    I thought that universe ceased to exist after the time travelling girl on UXM travelled back to Xavier and it deleted his marriage to Mystique from existence
    The BOTA characters (Brotherhood) appeared in Blue. The timeline still exists

Bobby is an underplayed founder who never had a terrible resurrection, he deserves the spotlight.

Alas, poor Warren will forever be Apocalypse's butt-monkey. Woe is he.

I'm happy to see some of these characters again as the daughter of Storm but like many I'm already sick of so many AU characters.

At least it's not the mutant brotherhood of the future again.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    LOL. You mean his solo MINI series that is a continuation of this and... Uncanny which launches today? Not exactly Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Jean, or Kitty. lol

Oh, and Sina Grace's Iceman bit in the Holiday Special! Yay! More Sina and more Bobby!
    congrats boo! enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Why you always pooh poohing on all the Not-Storm characters? Yeesh.
    why cant I express my thoughts? can I breathe?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Typhoid Mary, Extermination and Fantastic Four. Bobby IS getting alot of appearances. Im not complaining as Im a fan but he does seem to be seen everywhere all of a sudden
    agreed especially to your last point. very random
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Really?..Age of X-man, now this..is that all we're getting in Feb?
    Just a bunch of AU X-Men crap??

I guess at least in this one there will be a Colossus that wears pants
    Last edited by ColossusFan; 11-14-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Typhoid Mary, Extermination and Fantastic Four. Bobby IS getting alot of appearances. Im not complaining as Im a fan but he does seem to be seen everywhere all of a sudden
    F4 is the only one that seems off. Which is even part of the gag for whatever reason.

Iceman is basically on the flagship team on the new Uncanny line up. So when the X-Men appear places he will be there. Its no more and frankly a lot less than still most of the major X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Bobby is an underplayed founder who never had a terrible resurrection, he deserves the spotlight.

Alas, poor Warren will forever be Apocalypse's butt-monkey. Woe is he.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    congrats boo! enjoy.
    Thanks!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

F4 is the only one that seems off. Which is even part of the gag for whatever reason.

Iceman is basically on the flagship team on the new Uncanny line up. So when the X-Men appear places he will be there. Its no more and frankly a lot less than still most of the major X-Men.

Exactly!

Thanks!
    you're welcome beloved!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

What's the issue with pushing Iceman? It makes a change from the usual characters that always get pushed in everything and like others have said he's one of the OG members. He deserves it.

I welcome when characters that have underutilized/underappreciated get the chances they should have had ages ago. Wolverine is barely back and already in so many books, it's nice when someone else gets that opportunity to increase their fanbase and standing.

After the poll from White, I'm expecting and looking forward to a Nightcrawler push. Another character that deserves it.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    What's the issue with pushing Iceman? It makes a change from the usual characters that always get pushed in everything and like others have said he's one of the OG members. He deserves it.

I welcome when characters that have underutilized/underappreciated get the chances they should have had ages ago. Wolverine is barely back and already in so many books, it's nice when someone else gets that opportunity to increase their fanbase and standing.

After the poll from White, I'm expecting and looking forward to a Nightcrawler push. Another character that deserves it.
    I dont think there is a push with promoting any character per say. I have my issues as to why but that would derail this thread. I dont care to read a story centered around Bobby when he has solos and minis and featured in many of the team books, but that's just me. people who love it should enjoy it. and yes wolverine will go back to being everywhere all the time. I just prefer the old approach to team books were it felt a bit more balanced.

IM not complaining bc again Im a fan. Just adding to his appearances bc you seemed some recent ones. Butteflykyss wasnt incorrect in stating that he is getting a push

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Not at all a fan of the BotA characters. But it's a one shot and an end cap to Grace's Iceman work, so I'll probably pick it up. My expectations could not be lower though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

Nightcrawler is already always being pushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Nightcrawler is already always being pushed.
    Where? Nightcrawler hasnt had anything significant all year. Uncanny might change that but I wouldnt exactly say his wallpaper appearances in tiles like Gold, Red or even Extermination are examples of him being pushed.