Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I dearly hope this "Ares in Steve Trevor's body" is not an excuse to introduce some sort of "romantic" subplot between Ares and Diana.

Story was decent but the art really sucks.can we get Jason Fabok on her title for a year please.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    Story was decent but the art really sucks.can we get Jason Fabok on her title for a year please.
    I’ve been wanting Jason Fabok on WW since forever!,

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post

I'd take Jason Fabok, Phi Jimenez, Amanda Conner, Nicola Scott(is she done with Black Magic soon?), or Ivan Reis. Wonder Woman needs a A-list(or at least B+) artist. She often gets C-list or new-comers.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallas71 View Post
    I’ve been wanting Jason Fabok on WW since forever!,
    Won’t happen sadly. Like Gary Franks I think Fabok has become a Johns exclusive artist. He also got horribly burnt out with ongoings during JL, so I doubt we’ll see him do anything other than one-offs like he did with Bendis MoS or special collected books like Three Jokers with Johns.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Thankfully, we will be getting different artists for the one shot issue after the Just War arc, and the one dealing with Cale/Nemesis.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_C View Post
    I dearly hope this "Ares in Steve Trevor's body" is not an excuse to introduce some sort of "romantic" subplot between Ares and Diana.
    Oh, that's STEVE?

HA!
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Oh, that's STEVE?

HA!
    We don't know for sure, but we've been speculating that it is.
    Ares is a brunette when he is seen with Grail, and suddenly is blonde with similar facial features to Steve when he's loose and Steve has gone missing...

It's mentioned that Steve is being held captive by Aphrodite in solicits, though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    It's mentioned that Steve is being held captive by Aphrodite in solicits, though.
    Sigh.

Spoilers? Yes, I know that the thread says spoilers, but I only expected them to be about the issue in the thread title.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Thankfully, we will be getting different artists for the one shot issue after the Just War arc, and the one dealing with Cale/Nemesis.

This is good news I suppose. However, i wish we could get a top notch artist whose work is a good fit for Wonder Woman. Cary Nord’s work is nice but not for an ongoing series like WW

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    That could just be his soul or whatever though, while Ares is hijacking his empty body.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallas71 View Post
    This is good news I suppose. However, i wish we could get a top notch artist whose work is a good fit for Wonder Woman. Cary Nord’s work is nice but not for an ongoing series like WW
    Cary Nord said on instagram today he's coming back for issues 66-68

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Cary Nord said on instagram today he's coming back for issues 66-68
    Was he just rushed or something? The art was just so rough, Robinson got better artists. I’d have hoped DC would pull out all the stops for Wilson WW. Or maybe she asked for him?

It sucks that some good art was wasted on Robinson's stories.

Oh well, I can tolerate iffy art as long as the writing is strong.