View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Beauty #25

0 0%
  • Birthright #33

0 0%
  • Bitter Root #1 [series premiere]

1 9.09%
  • Cyber Force (2018) #7

0 0%
  • Elisabeth Dumn Against the Devils in Suits [one-shot]

0 0%
  • Gideon Falls #8

4 36.36%
  • Hey Kids! Comics! #4 (of 5)

1 9.09%
  • Hit-Girl (2018) #10

0 0%
  • Mage: The Hero Denied #13 (of 15)

1 9.09%
  • Oblivion Song #9

0 0%
  • Proxima Centauri #6 (of 6) [series finale]

2 18.18%
  • Thief of Thieves #42

0 0%
  • The Weatherman #6

0 0%
  • Other - Cemetery Beach #3 (of 7), Coyotes #8, Infinite Dark #2, Jook Joint #2 (of 5), MCMLXXV #3

1 9.09%
  • Other - Murder Falcon #2, Rose #14, Skyward #8, Sleepless #9

1 9.09%

Default Weekly Image poll #46 - the Root of all Bitterness

Wednesday is here, comics are releasing, vote for your faves of the week!

Last week's poll was won by Dead Rabbit, which took some 30% of the votes. Not bad for the new series!

Let's take a look at this week, which sees no less than 22 releases - without counting reprints or collected editions!
    The Beauty is gearing up for something of an arc finale next month, so this issue will likely set up all the stakes. Birthright contemplates whether a major character has joined the dark side, Coyotes' release this week marks the last issue before its upcoming 3 month (or more?) hiatus. Hey Kids! Comics! publishes its penultimate issue this week, Mage, The Hero Denied gears up towards its finale, Murder Falcon reprints its first issue along with this week's second one, Proxima Centauri ends this week (right on schedule), Thief of Thieves reaches its penultimate issue after MANY years... and The Weatherman wraps up its first arc, and is scheduled to return May 2019.

Whew! But there's new stuff too!
    -Bitter Root is set during the 1920s and heavily references the Harlem Renaissance art movement. Written by the team of Power Man & Iron Fist, this one's about a turf war for New York fought between monsters and humans. As a cute gimmick, the first storyline's covers will all be interconnected, too.

-Artist Arabson's Elisabeth Dumn Against the Devils in Suits sits somewhere in between a graphic novella and a one-shot. It's about a rebellious early-20-something woman, who's father once promised her soul to the Devil. "Thanks for consulting me, dad." This one's translated by James Robinson from Brazilian Portugese.

322856.jpg 322862.jpg

Ultimate Member

A nice little Easter Egg in the first page of Bitter Root-that can't be by accident. Although anyone will get it.

And it's edited by Heather Antos..... Added bonus.

Chaykin over Wagner this week. I admit Bob Rose brought an emotional tear to my eye.

Gideon Falls and Hey kids, comics! for me this week. I love them both but my vote went to the former. What a great book!

I picked up also the trade of The Fade Out. I read it all in a row yesterday. Loved it if course - even if I think I would rank higher Fatale and Kill or be killed. Which means nothing btw because I don't rank ranking very high.
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Gideon Falls just continues to get better and better. Strong week with a lot of good books.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki