Astonishing Member

Default 2002 He-Man vs. 2018 She-Ra

Who would win in a fight, 2002 He-Man or 2018 She-Ra?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

He-Man is stronger and more competent. He should take it.

BANNED

I agree with Nick. Netflix She-ra is strong but she could be overwhelmed way more easily than any other rendition of He-Man or She-Ra.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Man, I haven't seen the new She Ra, but if we're saying she loses to Korra, this can't possibly be anything but a horrifying curbstomp. This is the He Man that threw a massive tower of solid stone hard enough to break atmosphere and hit the sun in seconds. If Korra can hurt She Ra at all, He Man can probably vaporize her by flexing really hard.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Man, I haven't seen the new She Ra, but if we're saying she loses to Korra, this can't possibly be anything but a horrifying curbstomp. This is the He Man that threw a massive tower of solid stone hard enough to break atmosphere and hit the sun in seconds. If Korra can hurt She Ra at all, He Man can probably vaporize her by flexing really hard.
    Her durability is a bit weird. A point blank energy blast from a tank ko'd her for a while, but seemingly left her with no injuries, but Catra was able to bring her to her knees, with a punch to the gut and her claws left noticeable gashes in her. Either way she should still be out of her league against 02 He-Man.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Her durability is a bit weird. A point blank energy blast from a tank ko'd her for a while, but seemingly left her with no injuries, but Catra was able to bring her to her knees, with a punch to the gut and her claws left noticeable gashes in her. Either way she should still be out of her league against 02 He-Man.
    Catra did have somewhat metahuman strength, she did crumple inch thick armour plate with her hands and physically tear robots apart.

Either way though, it's not a great look for She-Ra in terms of her stats. I'm hoping she becomes more powerful in a second season.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Catra did have somewhat metahuman strength, she did crumple inch thick armour plate with her hands and physically tear robots apart.

Either way though, it's not a great look for She-Ra in terms of her stats. I'm hoping she becomes more powerful in a second season.
    I think she will definitely get stronger since, it was actualy a plot point that she wasn't fully assessing her abilities. But I don't think she will get buffed to 02 He-Man levels. The show seemed to make a point to portray her as more vulnerable and failable, than she and her bro are usually portrayed as being.