Astonishing Member

Default Thomas H Norstein vs Seto Kaiba

Digimon vs Yugioh themed match!

1. round 1: h2h fight between mon trainer themselves
    2. round 2: fight between their mons
    3. round 3: chess
    4. they sit and talk
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Incredible Member

Interesting. I haven't seen either show for some time so I could be mistaken but going by what I remember:

1. While Thomas is good at boxing (he beat up Marcus in his debut ep), I seem to recall Seto has displayed skill at hand-to-hand fighting. Thomas seems like someone who learned boxing as a sport/hobby while Seto's training focused on actual self-defence. Plus he's a lot more ruthless and level-headed than Marcus. So I'd say Seto wins this one.

2. Assuming this is Gaogamon vs Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Gaogamon gets incinerated. Blue-Eyes can fly and has a powerful ranged attack while Gaogamon has neither.

3. I don't recall how good Thomas was at chess. I'm inclined to vote for Seto again since he has a specific interest in games, plus his victory over his stepfather.

4. While Seto is an egotist who looks down on everyone else, he would at least be somewhat sympathetic to Thomas due to his little sister and her illness. Thomas likewise would respect his achievements and how far he's come given his past. Overall they wouldn't be friends but would have some mutual respect.