BANNED

Default The Best Uncanny X-men #1???

B/c I’m feeling petty today list some of your favorite X-men comics that had a better introduction than Uncanny X-men 2018, no shade no tea but I thought it was meh. For example my favorite would have to be during the Regenesis event where Scott and his team of X-men took on a giant Celestial controlled by Sinister. Maybe yours is Giant Size X-men #1 or X-men #1-3 in the 90s (That one is actually my favorite)

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    B/c I’m feeling petty today list some of your favorite X-men comics that had a better introduction than Uncanny X-men 2018, no shade no tea but I thought it was meh. For example my favorite would have to be during the Regenesis event where Scott and his team of X-men took on a giant Celestial controlled by Sinister. Maybe yours is Giant Size X-men #1 or X-men #1-3 in the 90s (That one is actually my favorite)
    The Regenesis storyline was a 3 issue story - this one is just in his first issue.

Also, I loved Weadon's Astonishing first issue - perfectly sets you up for the following arc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    The Regenesis storyline was a 3 issue story - this one is just in his first issue.

Also, I loved Weadon's Astonishing first issue - perfectly sets you up for the following arc.
    I know I was talking about that first issue with the extinction team

BANNED

Definitely Giant Size X-Men #1, good art, cohesive writing, new story, new characters.

Nowadays, storytelling is so haphazard and the art is bad compared to good old days.

Yeah, Giant Sized from '75 is hard to beat. I don't think there is a more influential and important single issue in the franchise(other than perhaps Stan/Jack's #1 from '63, but story for story, I think Giant Sized is still better).

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah, Giant Sized from '75 is hard to beat. I don't think there is a more influential and important single issue in the franchise(other than perhaps Stan/Jack's #1 from '63, but story for story, I think Giant Sized is still better).

What the hell is Storm wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    What the hell is Storm wearing?
    One of her best looks.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!