Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Remember when Taylor said he didn't know what was going to happen in return when he was writing red. And didn't we find out later that red was in production before return of Jean gray.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    MMX happens after X-Men Red, or at least issue six will. That's set to explain why Rogue and Gambit aren't in Uncanny.

Havok and Colossus are still on planet, alive, and known to be X-Men.
    MMX takes place before Red

Xmen Gold 30 features Gambit and Rogue's wedding and #33 has Rachel dump Kurt

X-men Red 9 had Jean talk to Nightcrawler and talk about his relationship with Rachel in the past tense so this had to have happened after the Mesmero arc, which makes sense bc the Gold team is still intact by the final issue with several members defecting to Jean's team starting with Red #1

MMX starts with Gambit and Rogue's honeymoon immediately after Gold 30. Gambit must join up with Jean sometime after returning to Earth. There's been no mention of Rogue but its easy to assume that despite being married, they arent joined at the hip and she's off doing her own thing. Gambit wsnt present in the team shot in #1, and that can be explained as him not permanently joining Jean but rather just helping out with the Nova conflict

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Remember when Taylor said he didn't know what was going to happen in return when he was writing red. And didn't we find out later that red was in production before return of Jean gray.
    I dont think Red was in production before Phoenix Resurrection. It was however in production beore PR finished which is what I recall Taylor commenting on. He made that time jump in the first issue to account for not knowing how PR would end bc that hadnt been finalized
    Last edited by Havok83; 11-18-2018 at 01:59 PM.

Incredible Member

Earlier today I was trying to work out what the timeline for all the books was since the wedding because I was finding everything confusing, so thanks for that. Mind you my wife wouldn't have been too happy if I'd wandered off to hang around a gorgeous redhead a few weeks after I got married to her.

There is no coherent continuity these days, but for me, it makes more sense to think of Red as happening before MMX. Atlantis is destroyed and Namor is evil again in the Avengers story currently going on, so it's better that Red happened already and MMX is after. I just don't see Remy going off on a side adventure without Rogue after being married, and Red's monthly release schedule over an entire year with just one single plot line actually just makes more sense as being in the past at this point. Extermination happens after Red's story wraps, but before the most recent Uncanny(where Rogue and Gambit are still in space).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    MMX takes place before Red

Xmen Gold 30 features Gambit and Rogue's wedding and #33 has Rachel dump Kurt

X-men Red 9 had Jean talk to Nightcrawler and talk about his relationship with Rachel in the past tense so this had to have happened after the Mesmero arc, which makes sense bc the Gold team is still intact by the final issue with several members defecting to Jean's team starting with Red #1

MMX starts with Gambit and Rogue's honeymoon immediately after Gold 30. Gambit must join up with Jean sometime after returning to Earth. There's been no mention of Rogue but its easy to assume that despite being married, they arent joined at the hip and she's off doing her own thing. Gambit wsnt present in the team shot in #1, and that can be explained as him not permanently joining Jean but rather just helping out with the Nova conflict
    ... or at least issue six will...
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Thought I'd get excited seeing Cyclops back but that creative team ain't doing it for me. Except for MMX every other x-title is trash and it might continue through February

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    some memes.Attachment 73800
    that's a good one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He can borrow the bottom half of Emma's New X-Men costume
    so she can indulge her naked fetish?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    LOL

lol nice to know you got a laugh out of it.