Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what is the relationship between Logan and Scott now?
    https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...06229333872640
    I think they are friends

Extraordinary Member

I've always seen Scott and Logan as two brothers who hate each other sometimes, maybe even try and kill each other, but at the end of the day, they really do love each other.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I assume this new Uncanny arc by Rosenberg and Larroca will be for Cyclops and Logan what Avengers Prime by Bendis & Davis was for Cap, Iron Man and Thor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I assume this new Uncanny arc by Rosenberg and Larroca will be for Cyclops and Logan what Avengers Prime by Bendis & Davis was for Cap, Iron Man and Thor.
    What was that?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    What was that?
    It was a thing where the three of them talked out their issues with each other after Siege.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    It was a thing where the three of them talked out their issues with each other after Siege.
    Sorry,i actually meant the issue?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Sorry,i actually meant the issue?
    It was a separate 6 (?) issue miniseries. Gorgeous Alan Davis art, OK Bendis story.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    The resurrection of Jean Grey can be told in one or two issues during CC's days. A lot of the panels are unnecessary boring fillers.

Even the original New Mutants series by CC had more action and surprises than 'return of Jean Grey'.
    Not really. He definitely drew out the returns of a few of the Siege Perilous mutants. There’s a poster that still complains about how long it took to bring Rogue back to the X-men. Karma’s resurrection story took 6 issues over several months. By comparison, Jeans was shorter at 5 in a month and a half

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not really. He definitely drew out the returns of a few of the Siege Perilous mutants. There’s a poster that still complains about how long it took to bring Rogue back to the X-men. Karma’s resurrection story took 6 issues over several months. By comparison, Jeans was shorter at 5 in a month and a half
    Count jeen grey solo too.

Incredible Member

A little speculation here. I think X-Man might be taking the mutants he thinks are alive to his reality. He likely thinks Wolverine and Cyclops are still dead. This is why I hope Banshee will be in this series too. Rogue and Gambit are also possible because they're off planet just now.

BANNED

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

So,still people didn't catch up on the 6 fingers?
    oh maybe that's not real cyclops good catch
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    And there's a spreadsheet...

Remember when we thought the X-Men as a franchise were done and over with? My wallet misses those days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    A little speculation here. I think X-Man might be taking the mutants he thinks are alive to his reality. He likely thinks Wolverine and Cyclops are still dead. This is why I hope Banshee will be in this series too. Rogue and Gambit are also possible because they're off planet just now.
    This would explain why some of the characters are missing. But it makes me worried about Angel...Funny Nate wouldn't just murder Apocalypse but instead turn him into the most dangerous creature of all, a hippy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Karma was never dead. She was taken over by Shadow king just before she vanished in the Viper story, she heard Shadow King's voice and screamed in ish #7.

The Siege Perilous had much more interesting fresh stories, and actions like the Ninja Betsy/Mandarin storyline.

Whereas return of Jean Grey was just all about Phoenix giving back her life which can be told in one issue. There's no action whatsoever.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 11-17-2018 at 10:02 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    This Uncanny X-Men 10 issue miniseries is very messy and incoherent with too many writers and artists.

It is to set up the Age of X-Man alternate reality.

Uncanny X-Men really starts to get interesting at issue 11.

Let's hope Salvador stays as the main artist for at least a few years just like back in CC days.