Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Most of the major love interests of popular heroes have swiftly fallen back in love with their old partners in the Cebulski era so far, some without any real thorough explanation.
    Spiderman/MJ?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That is a cheap retcon. But I really want to see how fast astonhing!cyclops will go from loving Emma to loving Jean again
    I don't think any of us know whats going on. It's an outfit. that's all. this doesn't mean everything after astonishing didn't happen

BANNED

Yeah, that means rewrite story so it fits what story you are writing here. There is plenty of scans that Scott says that he choosen Emma and loves her
    That doesn't mean he didn't love her.As you saw in red annual jean also says two men she loved.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I sadly think Kid Cable isn't going anywhere any time soon.
    He will when no one warms up to him and sales of X-Force are crappy. I don’t think the artist on the book is going to help. It’s likely to get a new artist and direction sooner rather than later.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Spiderman/MJ?
    There had been some small build to their reunion before Slott left, although he sabotaged it a little to troll the fans, Spencer made sense of it eventually...but yeah, that still came out of nowhere

I was also thinking about Alicia/Thing and Medusa/Black Bolt

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He loved Jean but he also loved Emma as shown in Phoenix Endsong where his heart jumped more for Emma. Rosenberg never said he loved Jean more when he wrote Phoenix Ressurection as I asked him about that scene. They just had such a short time together they decided not to argue or be petty
    Endsong was retconned or just ignored by multiple writers. I was made to bury both Jean and Jott. It didn't woked out like that

Astonishing Member

Which Logan is this ?

BANNED

Endsong was retconned or just ignored by multiple writers. I was made to bury both Jean and Jott. It didn't woked out like that
    How was it made to bury Jean? It actually was the first part of a planned trilogy to bring Jean back to life. But Pak was never allowed to finish it.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Which Logan is this ?
    Maybe the one from the return of Wolverine?
    old man logan is dying and the Infinity event wolverine, seems more related to the avengers/thor than the x-men

This current discussion is exactly these two characters should've been left off the franchise longer. Ugh, men. Remember when the teaser image had the X-women front and center? I already miss that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    How was it made to bury Jean? It actually was the first part of a planned trilogy to bring Jean back to life. But Pak was never allowed to finish it.
    No, it wasn't. It was made so Emma was the one with phoenix and the true love of Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    That doesn't mean he didn't love her.As you saw in red annual jean also says two men she loved.
    She never dated Logan. Never said she choose him over Scott. It wasn't romantic at all.

That really means that Scott didn't love Jean so much, and I wasnt the books to deal with it. No another \Scott always love Jean so we all should be ok with the crap he made in the past

Rosenberg also said he gets to write Emma in the future when he came to my LCS in October. And I think Kelly Thompson gets to dabble

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    This current discussion is exactly these two characters should've been left off the franchise longer. Ugh, men. Remember when the teaser image had the X-women front and center? I already miss that.

Shipping debates are so toxic, but sadly they never stop. not even with the characters dead.

BANNED

So two prominent x-men can't have the cover because they are men?Wow.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post

yup i thought we were going to actually have the women lead for a good little minute and from the covers released that will soon be ending. oh well. back to the boys p!ssing contest. hope you survive the experience.

but maybe they will have logan and scott taking orders from Kitty like the other veteran xmen have. right?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!