Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    So,what are you doing all this time?

"blah blah blah blah"
    Really impossible to keep this going

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    sounds like i will be sitting this all out if what you describe is true. congrats cyclops and logan fans but i didn't like the xmen stories back when they centered around these two. where's claremont when you need him?
    I think it sounds cool. we'll see what happens though. how something sounds and how things actually pan out are two different things. look no further than the suicide squad movie

sounds like i will be sitting this all out if what you describe is true. congrats cyclops and logan fans but i didn't like the xmen stories back when they centered around these two. where's claremont when you need him?
    Writing a Cyclops story

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    How old are you?
    My parents told me not to share personal information with strangers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Writing a Cyclops story
    Is maddie back yet?
    Okay,i actually mind her back.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Writing a Cyclops story
    if i recall correctly i don't remember him to be much a fan of cyclops. if that's happening it's because he's being paid and/or forced to. :P
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    This current discussion is exactly these two characters should've been left off the franchise longer. Ugh, men. Remember when the teaser image had the X-women front and center? I already miss that.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Shipping debates are so toxic, but sadly they never stop. not even with the characters dead.
    Yeah, agreed.
    Last edited by Tycon; 11-15-2018 at 01:44 PM.

BANNED

And i wonder why people want CC back.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I think it sounds cool. we'll see what happens though. how something sounds and how things actually pan out are two different things. look no further than the suicide squad movie
    i don't mind cyclops or wolverine getting love seeing as they have been dead. however, i don't want it to go back to the utopia days or "cyclops is right" days personally.

actually I take that back. it could go back to those days if storm can be used 100% by the BP/Avengers office. Her treatment during that period wasn't the best and its gotten worst.

It would be great to have scott lead his team while storm/jean lead there's but I don't see that happening. And how does kitty fit in all of this? I just don't want to continue to read books where characters are written OOC so that writer favorites can get their shine.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That was what Quesada said
    Quesada said and did a lot of bone-headed things back then because he was going through a divorce and did'nt have time for heroes being in happy relationships. He's mellowed since then.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    And i wonder why people want CC back.
    i personally want him back because his team books actually read like team books. all characters got their time to shine throughout the story and you never necessarily felt the story he was telling hinged around 1 character, especially his earlier stuff when he wrote for the xmen.

BANNED

i don't mind cyclops or wolverine getting love seeing as they have been dead. however, i don't want it to go back to the utopia days or "cyclops is right" days personally.

actually I take that back. it could go back to those days if storm can be used 100% by the BP/Avengers office. Her treatment during that period wasn't the best and its gotten worst.

It would be great to have scott lead his team while storm/jean lead there's but I don't see that happening. And how does kitty fit in all of this? I just don't want to continue to read books where characters are written OOC so that writer favorites can get their shine.
    There's no need for utopia days,not since a long time.Or are you not up-to-date with x-men?

BANNED

i personally want him back because his team books actually read like team books. all characters got their time to shine throughout the story and you never necessarily felt the story he was telling hinged around 1 character, especially his earlier stuff when he wrote for the xmen.
    I believe you but until he was forced to do something else or worse paid for.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 11-15-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    It seems that at the end of the "Disassembled" arc the xmen all die or get transported to a new AU created by Nate and thus we get AoX. And Cyke is probably going to be ressed in the UXM annual and he and wolverine are going to fight back at Nate in UXM while in AoX the AU stories are going to be told.

It seems like a lot...
    Yupp...seems like too bloody much.
    If your posit is true...and it sounds very plausible...It seems I'm going to have to wait until ALL the X-Men have returned (from wherever and doing whatever) before I decide to pick up any x-book.
    Clearly, a nice, simple relaunch was way too much to ask and hope for.

Definitely looking forward to this. Reminds me of fun times... which I think is the nostalgia factor intended. I want that buddy cop feel back for Cyclops and Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'