Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    If they were bringing him back they'd have the cover classified.
    Did they classify the covers of 'return of Jean Grey'?

If you think about it, all the events seem to lead to this.

At the end of Disassembled, all the X-Men will die so X-Man messiah/Legion changed reality so that the X-Men can live again including Cyclops.

That's my perception anyway. I could be wrong though ....
    Last edited by jalsrix; 11-15-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    He also revived Adult Jean Grey so I’m willing to bet that Scott is really back
    I hope so too. That would be fitting. He showed in Phoenix Resurrection that he knows how to bring characters back from the dead in a way that feels respectful, dramatic, and sincere. He was able to do that for Jean after she'd been dead for over a decade. I think he can definitely do that for Cyclops.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    All the new writers that Marvel hired turned out to be criticized by the forummers here. Look at X-Men Gold.
    That's cuz they keep hiring people with agendas, rather than people who just want to write good stories that follow continuity and make sense for the characters.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Agreed. Move things FORWARD, stop staying mired in the past.
    But...this is the comics industry lol

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    Excited about Larroca!
    Same here. He’s in my top 5 fave x-artists ever since his first XXM run.

At the end of Disassembled, all the X-Men will die so X-Man messiah/Legion changed reality so that the X-Men can live again including Cyclops.

This: Plus the Annual solict for Cyclops: Dead or Alive
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Rosenberg is yet to win me over. I'll wait for more info

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

No, but that was an event. This is a single issue, and I'd expect them to reveal it a few weeks before, not several months. I also kind of would have expected this to be an event as well.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Yay?

this is a good thing if it's true.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    That's cuz they keep hiring people with agendas, rather than people who just want to write good stories that follow continuity and make sense for the characters.
    I have to agree. continuity is a rainbow colored unicorn at marvel. how long have we had to deal with writers like this? tragic
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    I hate this line of thinking. All great writers have agendas and pet characters and old issues with characters and plots that they want their hand at.

And I think Rosenberg is trying. I liked that he's making a point to show that the younger X-Men are getting sick of how they're treated by the old guard, especially ones like Anole and Armor who have been at this for a while. I think the reveal at the end was rather fun. I just don't think this book was worth $9.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    That's not going to be representative of the story, look at Psylocke.
    Yeah, it looks like a throwback cover.

Wolverine in brown and gold, Psylocke, Beast's look, etc. It's a 90's homage, it seems.

BANNED

All the new writers that Marvel hired turned out to be criticized by the forummers here. Look at X-Men Gold.
    Well, I never had any doubts that Guggenheim would be heavily criticised. I mean, did you read his 'Young X-Men' series?

Astonishing Member

Looks like nostalgia bate cover promising a return that will take years, Scott's return will be faster and finish before Logan's

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I hate this line of thinking. All great writers have agendas and pet characters and old issues with characters and plots that they want their hand at.

And I think Rosenberg is trying. I liked that he's making a point to show that the younger X-Men are getting sick of how they're treated by the old guard, especially ones like Anole and Armor who have been at this for a while. I think the reveal at the end was rather fun. I just don't think this book was worth $9.
    None of the books have been worth their cover price for a good 5 years now. That's why there are ways to read them without paying.

Even before the internet people would stand in a shop and read a book either because they couldn't afford it, or didn't want to waste their money on something that isn't worth the paper it's printed on.