Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Silva's art is amazing. He draws the same face on all the women but it still is amazing
    I think most of us artists have a little faux pas we can't get past. Copiel's lack of or teeny noses and super thin women.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    He is gonna visit inhumans
    or
    He is the traitor who sold out logan,his corpse anyway.
    Inhumans are pretty much wiped out...

Yes it will get much worse before it gets better and this time no one will ask where the Avengers were .

The good news is that a vaccine against the x gene does not matter much when the world is ending.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    It needs Wolverine as well. But it still gave me that feel of... we haven't seen these characters together in so long.

While not my favorite character... Cyclops, Storm, Wolverine, Jean, and Beast are really the core X-Men to me.
    Well,logan is back for a year.So,i didn't mention him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Inhumans are pretty much wiped out...
    They were teleported or something that i heard.

BANNED

They were teleported or something that i heard.
    Nope Blackagar did the deed.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Madrox's dupes being visible from space is amazing, but you got to wonder where the hell he would be that he'd have so much room to multiply like this.
    Digging this preview so far, mostly because I'm partial to the art. It's always good to see my countrymen getting a spot in an important book. You go, Rubens!
    The page mentioned Kansas. There is a lot of open land there which would make it easy. The real question is why is he multiplying that much.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Showing her true potential apparently.
    maybe this is the evidence of her true potential? it's not really bad. jean when she first appeared wasnt this uber powerdul character and it seems a return to true form. I like it that they are giving her limits without the crutch of the Phoenix to solve everything.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    What pressing commitments could Beast possibly have?
    I am weirdly fixated on this. Beast wakes everyone up in the middle of the night to let them know the world is under siege from a horde of unprecedented biological phenomena that's monopolized every available super hero but when it's time to go "Sorry, Jean. I've got a lunch meeting."?

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    well to be fair she needed searebro in xmen red to boost her powers as well.
    Xmen red explained serebro aimplified her reach, not necessarily her power levels.

Anyways Jean relying in Cerebro in this case definitely screams 90s Jean grey. We’re told she’s strong and so powerful but she keeps jobbing and being generally useless because her powers dont work on anything lol
    Last edited by Tank; 11-15-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I am weirdly fixated on this. Beast wakes everyone up in the middle of the night to let them know the world is under siege from a horde of unprecedented biological phenomena that's monopolized every available super hero but when it's time to go "Sorry, Jean. I've got a lunch meeting."?
    lololol. very true is beast in anything aside from this title? isnt he in astonishing ? maybe something is happening there
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

If Marvel wrote Jean or Storm how fans on the this board describe them there would be little to no reason for them to be on a team book. In fact they would solve most of the worlds problems by themselves. Both actions lead to very boring stories.

In other news I love how Bishop is all dressed and ready to go. Sorta gives off the vibe that do dude probably doesn't sleep much. Always, training or searching for ways to prevent his future.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Either Rachel is dead or there's a case of bad writing.
    I vote dead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I vote dead.
    I vote sent back to in her own timeline.

I vote sent back to in her own timeline.
    I was actually thinking this