Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    If Marvel wrote Jean or Storm how fans on the this board describe them there would be little to no reason for them to be on a team book. In fact they would solve most of the worlds problems by themselves. Both actions lead to very boring stories.

In other news I love how Bishop is all dressed and ready to go. Sorta gives off the vibe that do dude probably doesn't sleep much. Always, training or searching for ways to prevent his future.
    what does storm fans have to do with this preview or what's being discussed in this thread? I find it so funny that people complain about storm fans derailing threads with complaints about her treatment when I see posts like this that interject her in a conversation not even about her. lolol but carry on. if you like it I love it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The colorist is killllllling it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So we get confirmation that it is indeed Psylocke in this preview. In the uncolored images, it esaily looked like it could have been X-23
    I'm hoping issue 2 has X down in the med bay getting an earful from Rockslide, Anole, Armor, and Pixie.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

In the very first preview also Stingray was on one of the screens. Good editorial work to get that one adjusted. (Stingray recently died by the hands of Namor)
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    In the very first preview also Stingray was on one of the screens. Good editorial work to get that one adjusted. (Stingray recently died by the hands of Namor)
    They just said in Avengers Namor almost killed him. How you almost kill a human with a bunch of hungry sharks is one of the many mysteries of Jason Aaron's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I vote sent back to in her own timeline.
    With Magik, so they can come back to 616 eventually. At this point I think all the senior X-Men NOT pictured in the UXM1 went with Rachel and Illyana to DOFP. Colossus, Dazzler, Havok, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    They just said in Avengers Namor almost killed him. How you almost kill a human with a bunch of hungry sharks is one of the many mysteries of Jason Aaron's mind.
    Stingray's suit has to be very tough to tank water pressure, so it's not really a stretch that he could pull through a shark mauling.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I was actually thinking this
    I'm getting the impression that she's pissed at Ahab and wants to go back to her timeline to wage war against him as some savior or something that doesn't make her seem like she's going out with a wimper. Explains why she's not comforting Hope with Jean.
    Last edited by U.N. Owen; 11-15-2018 at 07:14 PM.

Didn’t he draw No More Humans? The art in this issue looks great.

Also, just on the Jean/Storm tangent, the answer is that they need solo books.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Also, just on the Jean/Storm tangent, the answer is that they need solo books.
    I'd take that, or heck, I'd take a Jean & Storm book.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I'd take that, or heck, I'd take a Jean & Storm book.
    "The Adventures of Storm and Phoenix"

I'll take ten.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I'm getting the impression that she's pissed at Ahab and wants to go back to her timeline to wage war against him as some savior or something that doesn't make her seem like she's going out with a wimper. Explains why she's not comforting Hope with Jean.
    I think she went after Ahab as well. And maybe this plot will leave to a new Excalibur book. Jordan White surely likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Didn’t he draw No More Humans? The art in this issue looks great.
    "No More Humans" had Larroca on art.

And I agree, Silva is doing a great job. To be honest, Asrar is my least favorite between all the four pencilers of this book. I'm glad he was just in issue 1.

So good to see the X-men in a big story, without the boring O5 or adult Cyclops having all the focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

I'll take ten.
    With that title just imagined Storm and Jean married, raising their baby.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    With that title just imagined Storm and Jean married, raising their baby.
    and instantly, the ears of slash fiction authors perked up everywhere.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

I'll take ten.
    High-concept Sci-fi book - and have The Adventures of Cyclops and Wolverine as the grounded counterpoint book, everyone’s happy.