Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    How the hell did none of the X-men notice them? Warpath and Beast both have enhanced senses.
    Agreed! Well the interesting thing is that they were noted here and Tabby is in X-Force in some way but only on the first cover. I’m hoping that the New Mutants come into bigger play moving forward! Love that Rosenberg used Skids in his Black Widow mini but would love to se more. How great would it be to see an X-Terminators comeback!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    New Mutants are held as prisoners by Callahan??

Only Wolverine has enhanced senses not Warpath or Beast
    oh they do have. sometimes writer just forget or ignore.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

Kitty sure has been grumpy since the failed wedding...

tenor.jpg
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

Quote Originally Posted by True Believer Tony View Post
    Kitty sure has been grumpy since the failed wedding...

tenor.jpg
    The failed wedding that was both her fault for existing and her fault it failed. Was nice to see Colossus tell her off though.

This was a good finale but really should have been a mini. Still puzzling why they'd attach it to Soule's series

BANNED

Fairly certain that Havok and/or Banshee will be back for Rosenbergs Uncanny. Given all his threads are tying together, Scott and Logan will probably march on ONE and break out Havok and spoilers:
    the New Mutants
    end of spoilers
    Banshee will hopefully join up with Emma Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This was a good finale but really should have been a mini. Still puzzling why they'd attach it to Soule's series
    This. It was essentially a different book altogether, and it was clearly meant to be a short-lived book from the beginning. They should've just been dubbed it X-Men Silver to keep in sync with the other colored titles.

Rosenberg finally stuck the landing. This was a great issue.

This was a really great ending. I enjoyed reading it very much.
    The ending with Havok turning himself in really surprised me. I've always liked Havok, but this issue really made him shine. Allowing himself to be arrested so that the rest of his team could go free isn't the type of action that I don't think that many other X leaders would have made.
    I Agree with many of the other members who posted in this thread that it was nice to see Colossus bow Kitty off.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I may be wrong, but I think that Astonishing was meant to continue until Rosenberg's stories were shifted to Uncanny-X-Men.

Such a good ending! Holy feats, Dazzler. The light projections, taking Banshee's scream face first and creating light shrapnel. She powered up here and I love it. Great issue!

I like Dazzler. Hopefully she ends up on Scott and Logan’s team, assuming they have their own team separate from Uncanny. Give them characters like Colossus, Dazzler and Archangel who aren’t on Jean, Storm and Bishop’s Uncanny squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I like Dazzler. Hopefully she ends up on Scott and Logan’s team, assuming they have their own team separate from Uncanny. Give them characters like Colossus, Dazzler and Archangel who aren’t on Jean, Storm and Bishop’s Uncanny squad.
    She wont. She's one of the X-men accounted for in AoX

Well, at least she’s accounted for I suppose.

With the Disassembled writers hinting that all the X-Men are gonna be fighting someone at the end of this arc and they all get transported to AoXM. So maybe that'll be when Dazzler and Colossus show up.

Amazing Member

Went back and read all five straight through -- felt very consistent & funny, & while I'd like the team to continue for another arc or two, I appreciate where it lands. The conversation between Havok & Dazzler was great, and as a Havok fan it's interesting and something of a relief to have him written as turning towards humor & away from relentlessly beating himself up. His remarks at the end are intriguing -- the bit about not being scared to play his part -- maybe he winds up as more of an x-force/cable/dirty work type if and when he gets out of prison -- it'd be interesting if any writer picks up on that, or if Rosenberg gets to himself.

Incredible Member

Well, it is looking like there is no plan for Havok or Banshee being in Age Of X-Man (although we've only seen the covers so far) so with Rosenberg writing Uncanny it seems plausible that one or both of them could be joining Cyclops and Wolverine.