Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Jean will hardly ever care about whatever Bishop did against Cable and Hope, so that's a moot point ever since the X-Office decided the relationship will carry on to 616, so I don't get why that's being so widely discussed. Yeah, his actions were wrong, it cost the life of Cable's wife among countless others, he's the guy who tried to kill the X-Men with sentinels, opened fire against a baby, etc. That'll never come up and the pairing's fans will always have variations of the "at least he's still better than Cyclops" thing to counter whatever is said about him LMAO might as well make your peace with it at this point
    She cares about it but she's a goody two shoes character so shes not gonna hate Bishop for that because she will understand his POV. That's Jean Grey. Miss Understanding except when it comes to dealing with Madelyne Pryor.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    She cares about it but she's a goody two shoes character so shes not gonna hate Bishop for that because she will understand his POV. That's Jean Grey. Miss Understanding except when it comes to dealing with Madelyne Pryor.
    LOL what? Have you really read Inferno? Jean tries all she can to talk Madelyne down and reason with her instead of fighting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    LOL what? Have you really read Inferno? Jean tries all she can to talk Madelyne down and reason with her instead of fighting.
    That was back then. Since then, theyve been enemies wholesale.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    That was back then. Since then, theyve been enemies wholesale.
    they have been "nothing" actually because real madelyne died at the end of inferno and the piece of soul she was borrowing was returned by the phoenix to jean.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Bean sure did lose steam.

Not me, besides i don't think it can be taken seriously given the time frame we are looking at withing this event.

BANNED

Back to the Abyss.

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Bean sure did lose steam.
    There was nothing around ever to lose steam. The real magic was always going to be the real world with the confusing nature of falling in love a alternate reality and how different things are in the real world. There is great story to be told in trying to win love of someone again when you already did it before. They should have done it with Cyclops and Frenzy,They should do something with Bishop/ Jean and Blob/Psylocke. No steam to be loss it was always on the next writer to touch "if the feelings were real" or "if they want to make make it real". "Momentum" was always going to be in the real world.

In comic world where they want no relationship to last because it limits storytelling options Bishop and Jean would be fine because they don't want even the most sturdy relationship (Superman/Lois, Mary Jane /Peter Parker,Scott /Jean) to last if they could they would break up Reed and Sue. Almost all relationship are temporary.

I suppose that Marvelous X-Men of the following week with Jean remembering things about New X-Men will be the turning point with respect to BishopXJean.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    There was nothing around ever to lose steam. The real magic was always going to be the real world with the confusing nature of falling in love a alternate reality and how different things are in the real world. There is great story to be told in trying to win love of someone again when you already did it before. They should have done it with Cyclops and Frenzy,They should do something with Bishop/ Jean and Blob/Psylocke. No steam to be loss it was always on the next writer to touch "if the feelings were real" or "if they want to make make it real". "Momentum" was always going to be in the real world.

In comic world where they want no relationship to last because it limits storytelling options Bishop and Jean would be fine because they don't want even the most sturdy relationship (Superman/Lois, Mary Jane /Peter Parker,Scott /Jean) to last if they could they would break up Reed and Sue. Almost all relationship are temporary.
    That is the fun part, people who possibly would never have a relationship face that they had one on a AU and maybe are still attracted to each other. All the awkwardness, imagine that
    that would be a lot more interesting than another rehash.

Bishop and Jean only had a moment before being mindwiped and separated, that is why the hype dried

Mary Jane Katzenberg

I always loved the idea of this pairing. From a symbolic standpoint, it makes sense. Bishop has often been referred to as the Last X-Man, and Jean is obviously the First X-Woman. Two individuals from opposite ends of the timeline brought together to the same point in time. See there, when two points of a line come together they form...what? A circle, the symbol of eternal love. Although they may not be together at the moment, now that the floodgates have opened perhaps they can rekindle the one moment they shared into something more in the future 😍

Not for me. If Jean ever dates anyone other Scott or Logan it needs to be someone who is not a member of the X-men. The pairing came out of nowhere and Jean and Bishop have never had any real chemistry. Besides I prefer Bishop with Sage.

Still the cutest ship she's had imo.

Bishop was full on Daddy in AoXM.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Not for me. If Jean ever dates anyone other Scott or Logan it needs to be someone who is not a member of the X-men. The pairing came out of nowhere and Jean and Bishop have never had any real chemistry. Besides I prefer Bishop with Sage.
    Why would a married woman have chemistry with another character? Unless they were intended to set them up for a relationship or start some relationship conflict?

Astonishing Member

Bishop should be with Polaris, that's a match made in heaven,even daddy would be proud.