Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Old Owl View Post
    I have been shipping Bishop and Frenzy as a couple. Their similar personalities but different world views would be an interesting combo.
    I would support that.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Old Owl View Post
    I have been shipping Bishop and Frenzy as a couple. Their similar personalities but different world views would be an interesting combo.
    Fishop or Benzy? You choose.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Thumbs Down to Bishop and Frenzy. So many better choices in Limbo X-Women. Like Cecilia Reyes or Sage or Lifeguard or anyone else than then Magneto's ex-Muscle Frenzy.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    What, Jean can't get together with a black man? I think Bishop and Jean would be an interesting pair, it would be something new and different and not a rehash of sticking her back with Scott. I would like to see it but no chance it would happen, plus a lot of people would lose their collective ****.
    Though I think that’s why they teased pairing Jean with Bishop. It’s something new and it would make people lose it. This could be good for both characters.

I can see them doing it most merger, especially in the films one day. Maybe it will happen in the first XMen movie after X-Men Dark Phoenix.

Ultimate Member

And then again it'd be a pairing that marvel could drop at a moments notice to then put her back with Scott... so stall for time if it were to happen...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Fishop or Benzy? You choose.
    I choose Benzy!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    And then again it'd be a pairing that marvel could drop at a moments notice to then put her back with Scott... so stall for time if it were to happen...
    I almost feel like Jean should have a kid with someone before getting back with Scott. Maybe she and Bishop have a passionate, but brief fling, resulting in the birth of a baby girl who grows up to become La Lunática (of X-Men 2099 fame).
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Ultimate Member

Nah that would be strange unless it was someone that was bigger than Bishop, who has a tendency to be pushed back into the background for several years and I've had my fill of kids with one parent that can pretty much be forgotten about later on and such or there just to be there, if the kid was Logan's that'd cause drama and friction and such for years to come...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I almost feel like Jean should have a kid with someone before getting back with Scott. Maybe she and Bishop have a passionate, but brief fling, resulting in the birth of a baby girl who grows up to become La Lunática (of X-Men 2099 fame).
    Marvel isn't giving x-men actual kids.That had enough with nathan------------->cable.And if she did have a family she should stay,will stay.

BANNED

Nah that would be strange unless it was someone that was bigger than Bishop, who has a tendency to be pushed back into the background for several years and I've had my fill of kids with one parent that can pretty much be forgotten about later on and such or there just to be there, if the kid was Logan's that'd cause drama and friction and such for years to come...
    Please no drama.We need drama free x-men even if the kid was logan's.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Marvel isn't giving x-men actual kids.That had enough with nathan------------->cable.And if she did have a family she should stay,will stay.
    Characters having kids is a big no for Marvel. Even the Jott kids were time displaced and already grown ups, that almost makes it irrelevant.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

OMG is this really a thing? Well let's see how long this relationship last?
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    OMG is this really a thing? Well let's see how long this relationship last?
    It's not.

But it should be.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Please no drama.We need drama free x-men even if the kid was logan's.
    There would be drama regardless of who the dad would be...just saying that if she did have a kid and it was Logan's it would be a long lasting plot point, that and the kid would then have siblings already that weren't all messed up in the timeline like Cable and Rachel and such...

BANNED

There would be drama regardless of who the dad would be...just saying that if she did have a kid and it was Logan's it would be a long lasting plot point, that and the kid would then have siblings already that weren't all messed up in the timeline like Cable and Rachel and such...
    Lol,how exactly?