Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485
Results 1,261 to 1,265 of 1265
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    he got wrekted by human Jane and human Roz LoL.
    Yeah, that was pretty dismal considering all th3 build up with his character over the last four years.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Yeah, that was pretty dismal considering all th3 build up with his character over the last four years.
    Build up, or just being a corporate strawman?

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Yes absolutely but she is no longer part of the All-Mother anyway. As to her power, if you assert that Gaea the ancient Elder Goddess is the same as the Tripartite Gaea. That is certainly what the Sif JitM story asserted, but we could equally suggest that the All-Mother Gaea is merely an aspect of Gaea mother of Thor.

Besides the tripartite All-Mother has disbanded so this is entirely academic. This is why I was suggesting that we could say that it disbanded but that the three deities still have one third of the Odinforce. It would be a way of diluting the overpowered phenomenon once and for all and finally getting rid of the bloody thing.

All of this is only my theory as to what is going on with Odin. We need to wait and see what the actual story is.
    The Elder God Gaea is still hanging around and has her own power completely unrelated to Odin's power.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    The Elder God Gaea is still hanging around and has her own power completely unrelated to Odin's power.
    No. Not true. She gave it to Hercules and he spent it saving the universe. She has much reduced power now.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    No. Not true. She gave it to Hercules and he spent it saving the universe. She has much reduced power now.
    What, in Chaos War? Nah, when Hercules recreated the universe, status quo was restored; for example, Athena was alive again, so she could be killed again in No Road Home. There's no reason to think Gaea wasn't likewise restored.