Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 387
  1. #286
    Mighty Member The Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Champions confirms that Infinity Countdown is immediately after No Surrender, because Viv moved Snowguard into her house while Vision was undergoing repairs as a result of damage sustained in No Surrender. When Vision is introduced to Amka, it's the first issue after the Champions' Countdown tie-in. Vision had apparently been incapacitated throughout the Infinity Countdown/Wars event. No Surrender also had one of those Where is Wolverine pages that preceded Infinity Countdown.

    And since No Surrender definitely takes place before Gold ended, Infinity Countdown can't be after Return of Wolverine (which included Jean in her Red costume).

    I think what's happened here is that the Avengers and X offices didn't agree on a plan for Logan's return, and each did their own thing. And now JDW is left trying to solve an impossible puzzle.
    I would agree with this interpretation of what is going on
    DC, hurry up and make your own version of Marvel Unlimited!

  2. #287
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    36,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    According to JDW, they're the same person and Infinity Watch takes place after RoW and before Uncanny X-Men #11. This is too confusing lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Champions confirms that Infinity Countdown is immediately after No Surrender, because Viv moved Snowguard into her house while Vision was undergoing repairs as a result of damage sustained in No Surrender. When Vision is introduced to Amka, it's the first issue after the Champions' Countdown tie-in. Vision had apparently been incapacitated throughout the Infinity Countdown/Wars event. No Surrender also had one of those Where is Wolverine pages that preceded Infinity Countdown.

    And since No Surrender definitely takes place before Gold ended, Infinity Countdown can't be after Return of Wolverine (which included Jean in her Red costume).

    I think what's happened here is that the Avengers and X offices didn't agree on a plan for Logan's return, and each did their own thing. And now JDW is left trying to solve an impossible puzzle.
    This has got to be one of the most convoluted and drawn-out resurrection stories I've ever seen .

  3. #288
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This has got to be one of the most convoluted and drawn-out resurrection stories I've ever seen .
    Agreed, it's at the point where I've just lost all interest tbh

  4. #289
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,582

    Default

    I think that award still belongs to Loki LOL

    I think Logan's resurrection as been pretty straight forward compared to how crazy it could be. The issue is that miniseries. They could have just had him return in Uncanny X-Men #11 exactly as he did and it would be the same.

  5. #290

  6. #291

  7. #292
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    15,900

    Default

    ASGARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #9
    Cullen Bunn (W) • TBA (A)
    New York City is overrun with Malekith’s invasion forces. Earth is inches from falling to the Dark Elf King. And with Thor missing in Jotunheim, All-Father Odin injured and All-Mother Freyja about to embark on a mission of her own, Valkyrie is one of the few gods left to face the onslaught. But her fate is intertwined with another. What of Annabelle Riggs, the mortal girl who shares the body of a god? THE RIDE OF THE VALKYRIE begins here!


    https://www.newsarama.com/43872-valk...-galaxy-9.html


  8. #293
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    15,900

    Default

    WAR OF THE REALMS: UNCANNY X-MEN #2 (of 3)
    MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • PERE PEREZ (A)
    Cover by DAVID YARDIN
    Sabretooth, tired of being the X-Men’s pet, is back to his bloodthirsty ways once again. Now, joined by Malekith’s forces, he’s determined to make the X-Men bleed for him…

  9. #294
    Fantastic Member charliehustle415's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Aww yeahh, damn this event is gonna be huge. The last one that was this big must have been Secret Wars.

    Does anybody have a checklist for all minis and tie-ins?

  10. #295
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    36,243

    Default

    We're finally back to full-on Marvel event mode .

  11. #296
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    13,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Aww yeahh, damn this event is gonna be huge. The last one that was this big must have been Secret Wars.

    Does anybody have a checklist for all minis and tie-ins?
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/War_of_the_Realms

    Confirmed so far:

    • Asgardians of the Galaxy #8-9
    • Avengers #18-19
    • Champions #5-6
    • Thor #12
    • Tony Stark Iron Man #12-13
    • Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #43
    • Venom #13
    • WOTR Journey Into Mystery #1-5
    • WOTR Punisher #1-3
    • WOTR Spider-Man and the League of Realms #1-3
    • WOTR Uncanny X-Men #1-3
    • WOTR War Scrolls #1-3

  12. #297
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We're finally back to full-on Marvel event mode .
    Marvel's strategy worked this time. After not having one for so long, it's exciting to have another event!

  13. #298
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    36,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Marvel's strategy worked this time. After not having one for so long, it's exciting to have another event!
    To each their own. Can't say I missed them .

  14. #299
    Fantastic Member charliehustle415's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/War_of_the_Realms

    Confirmed so far:

    • Asgardians of the Galaxy #8-9
    • Avengers #18-19
    • Champions #5-6
    • Thor #12
    • Tony Stark Iron Man #12-13
    • Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #43
    • Venom #13
    • WOTR Journey Into Mystery #1-5
    • WOTR Punisher #1-3
    • WOTR Spider-Man and the League of Realms #1-3
    • WOTR Uncanny X-Men #1-3
    • WOTR War Scrolls #1-3
    I didn't realize Champions also had a tie-in

  15. #300
    Astonishing Member Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I didn't realize Champions also had a tie-in
    They haven't announced it but Jim Zub keeps talking about it.
    Issa dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog eat dog--

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •