Page 14 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Aaron is aware she exists. And I like her relationship with Thor and Loki, so I hope we see more of her.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Aaron is aware she exists. And I like her relationship with Thor and Loki, so I hope we see more of her.
    Just wondering is Aaron aware about Lorelei (Enchantress's sister) and Sylvie Lushton?

I wish Captain Britain was involved. And maybe the core too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    It's Heimdall's sword. Because he's also getting Heimdall's sight.

Also, USG tie-ins.

https://www.newsarama.com/43494-squi...he-realms.html
    Yes !!!! finally... I like Daredevil but as a Batman fan, I was always jaleous of how they keep away Daredevil from the larger Marvel Universe, but finally he's in dumb events now hahahahahaahahahahahahah This will ruin him and crap his style, just like DC did to Batman... :/ finally, i can die happy now, if Batman is ruined, i want Daredevil ruined as well... lol

BANNED

daredevil is just a shadow of his former self as it is in his series so maybe this was the only way he could get back on his feet. his story arc is growing increasingly similar to spider man and Tony. identity wipes going into comas and the like

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    daredevil is just a shadow of his former self as it is in his series so maybe this was the only way he could get back on his feet. his story arc is growing increasingly similar to spider man and Tony. identity wipes going into comas and the like
    Omnibus waiter so i don't know the latest stories. But sounds good lol Even DC has Bendis now, Batman will have an amazing street level dark run now while Daredevil rolls in crap with haimdals two hand sword or whatever... lol so dumb... lol it brings me joy. In your face big brother Erdem, in your face he was laughing and enjoying bendis Daredevil while we as batman fans rolling in **** with crapy stories... But finally our time has come... lol :P This is so sweet

Extraordinary Member

You know, I don't mind a good coma story. I like seeing characters get hurt

I just hate all the mass memory wiping just because writers don't want to figure out how to integrate a not so secret identity into their books. I also like amnesia stories, but those are just not as popular anymore for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    You know, I don't mind a good coma story. I like seeing characters get hurt

I just hate all the mass memory wiping just because writers don't want to figure out how to integrate a not so secret identity into their books. I also like amnesia stories, but those are just not as popular anymore for some reason.
    *Cough* Ric Grayson *Cough*
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    *Cough* Ric Grayson *Cough*
    I'm sorry, they're calling him Ric and I just can't take it seriously. His name fucking Dick and that's how it should stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
    I guess Power Princess can still rock the swimsuit .

BANNED

hmm so the squadron supreme has to step up for avengers. must be due to their recent showings against sentry hulk and namor.

Extraordinary Member

It'd be sort of weird if they weren't there.

Oh, these are covers look fun!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’ve got a feeling Jane will be the human host for Sif, Valkyrie or Angela after this storyline is over. I’m actually okay with that too.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Valkyrie already has a host, Annabelle Riggs, so she's ruled out. Sif has happened before. Anyway, Jane was popular as her OWN hero. She just needs to either re-acquire Mjolnir (they could have the future Goddesses of Thunder use their time travel crystals to retrieve two copies of the hammer, the other being for Odinson) or have Odin grant her a new weapon which would have the same transformative power Mjolnir does (which is what happened on the Avengers cartoon, where she became Thunderstrike).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman