Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Right below Iron Fist.

Just became unavailable, actually, as Kevin Masterson came back as Thunderstrike for Asgardians Of The Galaxy. Not that Marvel is opposed to duplicate codenames, but since they've been getting rid of a lot of duplicates lately (including Jane as Thor), they might not want to give her another taken name.
    Yeah, but i’m really wondering if asgardians of the galaxy is still going to be around when this comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Yeah, but i’m really wondering if asgardians of the galaxy is still going to be around when this comes out.
    The first two issues sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I was wondering who was the civilian looking person with the sword. Good to know it's Jane. Hopefully she'll have a good role. I guess they didn't immediately follow up on the success of her run as a hero because they were waiting for Aaron to finish her story. But after this, I am totally expecting her to get her own identity/weapon.
    It'd have been more surprising if Jane didn't have a major role in this event.

I assume she'll probably get re-powered at some point in this story, although I'm not sure if there's room for two Thor-like leading characters in the Marvel Universe once Aaron leaves.

Extraordinary Member

Jane as Thor has her fans. I'm sure some writers will be very happy to use her. Though with every issue she appears, I grow more worried that she'll die or something.

One character I'm surprised to not see here at all is Loki. I mean, I know it's a heavy roster already, but still.

Can’t say I’m excited for War of Realms I expect it be rubbish can’t imagine how badly written Thor going be for this event but then come dislike most things written by Aaron.

But I’m glad other people happy for this event that their characters can be in this.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Jane as Thor has her fans. I'm sure some writers will be very happy to use her. Though with every issue she appears, I grow more worried that she'll die or something.

One character I'm surprised to not see here at all is Loki. I mean, I know it's a heavy roster already, but still.
    I'm waiting more for Amora, and also, I can't understand the fact that probably Lorelei and Sigurd will not be there too. Also Sylvie Lushton for the fact of being lost in one of the ten realms but waiting for a writer able to remember this ... not a chance for sure.

Of course, you are gonna see Loki, he's everywhere.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 11-17-2018 at 03:37 AM.

I'm Glad BP made it into the event, hopefully he gets some shine in here. I'm surprised that Okoye made it as well. I just hope the roster isn't so bloated that there's not enough time to get everyone a moment, though I'm that will likely be the case.

BANNED

That teaser image is awesome. If seeing Cap riding a Pegasus and a cosmic powered, sword-wielding Daredevil doesn't get you giddy for what Aaron and Dauterman have in store, you might be a little dead inside. Looks like crazy fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    That teaser image is awesome. If seeing Cap riding a Pegasus and a cosmic powered, sword-wielding Daredevil doesn't get you giddy for what Aaron and Dauterman have in store, you might be a little dead inside. Looks like crazy fun.
    Both of those reasons are the exact two reasons I'll be paying attention to this.

thanks for the insult.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    When Tom said "no more events for at least 18 months," he was referring to linewide events. And he was telling the truth, it will have been 20 months between Secret Empire and War of the Realms. Unless you're following a specific part of the line like Cosmic or Wolverine, this year's events could fly past you. I miss linewide event season. It's like coming home sniffle.
    sure he was

I'd leave me a loophole for this kind of thing too

Astonishing Member

If this is line wide it'll give me a nice jumping off point for the avengers book

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I'm Glad BP made it into the event, hopefully he gets some shine in here. I'm surprised that Okoye made it as well. I just hope the roster isn't so bloated that there's not enough time to get everyone a moment, though I'm that will likely be the case.
    They're both there because of their roles in Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'm glad the Punisher is involved, he should be more involved in the big crossovers. When he teamed up with Dr. Strange that was intriguing.
    Blade is good, I want him to have a prominent role. I wonder if there will be vampires among the villains.
    Daredevil with a sword? Okay.

Who are those two Valkyrie/Viking style women in the bottom right area of the picture? I see the "main" Valkyrie Brunhilde (?) at the bottom center.

Jane foster is here? She's growing her hair back? Does she even have any powers now?

BANNED

Well at last the war of the realms breaks out in the mu.this has had more of a build up than any recent storyline I can remember except for Secret Empire. wonder if Aaron can capture a true LOFTR like epic feel for this event or will it fizzle out like the Mangog and war thor arc. more often than not the wars end up being little more than assorted skirmishes in the mu like the kree-skrull war secret war civil wars etc. let's hope this lives up to its billing. will be fun to watch how this invasion of creatures from Norse mythology unfolds when compared to fear itself and to malekiths previous attempts to conquer the realms using the casket of ancient winters. the wild hunt begins!