Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Weird. He looks like normal Thor .
    that makes two of us.

it's weird seeing him as THE Thor again.

So Hank can't be a part of that but Janet neither? Why, cuz she is not a man?

BANNED

Are we to assume that No Road Home and War of the Realms are happening simultaneously?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    WAR OF THE REALMS STRIKEFORCE: THE WAR AVENGERS #1 Ditch Deadpool & Hulkverine and I'd be a lot more invested. Would've been cool to see Moon Knight, Echo or Songbird in this one. I'm expecting to see some badassery of epic proportions as Carol & co. are on the front-line.

WAR OF THE REALMS STRIKEFORCE: THE DARK ELF REALM #1 Freyja working with Blade, Ghost Rider, Punisher and She-Hulk. I can mostly get behind it. I'm surprised Freyja is the Asgardian draft here- it would have been cool if Cul had worked with these 'dark' Avengers. I'm waiting on Jen to get back to her normal self because I hate what Aaron has done with the character.

WAR OF THE REALMS STRIKEFORCE: THE LAND OF GIANTS #1 Of the three Strikeforce one-shots this one is easily my most anticipated, though it could do with a female presence; Jessica Drew, Bobbi Morse and/or Jessica Jones would've been great in sticking with the New Avengers reunion. Tom Taylor and Jorge Molina is a brilliant creative duo too.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Agents of Atlas are back, but it's really the Protectors from Totally Awesome Hulk with some new members.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-of-the-realms
    It seems to be a reoccurring thing for me, but this team would need a little adjusting for me to be interested. I'm not going to pretend to be interested in Aero, Luna Snow, Sword Master or Wave when a large portion of the MU remains untouched and dozens of great heroes are MIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I assume it's because she's never been Giant Girl for very long in the main continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I assume it's because she's never been Giant Girl for very long in the main continuity.
    Well Scott is there. And Janet has certainly become giant many times over the last 25 years.

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Janet's already in WOTR Iron Man, apparently.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Janet's already in WOTR Iron Man, apparently.
    Is that part of his solo or another tie-in mini?

In the solo for two issues written by Gail Simone. She talks about Jan, Rhodey, and Jocasta, so if they join Tony to protect Avengers Mountain then they can't be in North America to face the Frost Giants.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    It should really be called Giant-Men. I'm surprised they didn't make use of Wasp (Nadia) and Stinger here for a Pym party

In his solo. Tie-in issues I believe with most of the TS:IM cast.

In the solo for two issues written by Gail Simone. She talks about Jan, Rhodey, and Jocasta, so if they join Tony to protect Avengers Mountain then they can't be in North America to face the Frost Giants.
    Yeah see that's what I figured, no reason for her to not be in a tie-in mini, since Tony will be in the actual event too

Songbird still freezing to death in the Arctic, excited that North America will be freezing to death, too. Jolt still in Ghost's smelly pocket, which he NEVER cleans. Abner still dead as hell.
    Don't remind me, it still really stings how they just completely forgot about Songbird and Jolt, the latter especially so after all the times Ghost has appeared since.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    It should really be called Giant-Men. I'm surprised they didn't make use of Wasp (Nadia) and Stinger here for a Pym party
    Nadia will be in Champions as usual. Stinger may actually appear in Giant-Man, as it's set in Florida, which is where she lives.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Don't remind me, it still really stings how they just completely forgot about Songbird and Jolt, the latter especially so after all the times Ghost has appeared since.
    Yeah - Songbird was a big miss in No Surrender, considering that Zub was the Thunderbolts writer and Ewing wrote her in New Avengers. As for Jolt, Zub's in a position to fix that too. If she was a Champion, the events of the current arc could potentially have been completely avoided (as an electrically powered heroine, she'd probably negate Zzzax's powers). Which is probably why she's not on the team.

Where has Ghost appeared? Honestly, I'm surprised he wasn't killed off, so they can replace him with the new female version from the Ant-Man and the Wasp movie.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah - Songbird was a big miss in No Surrender, considering that Zub was the Thunderbolts writer and Ewing wrote her in New Avengers. As for Jolt, Zub's in a position to fix that too. If she was a Champion, the events of the current arc could potentially have been completely avoided (as an electrically powered heroine, she'd probably negate Zzzax's powers). Which is probably why she's not on the team.

Where has Ghost appeared? Honestly, I'm surprised he wasn't killed off, so they can replace him with the new female version from the Ant-Man and the Wasp movie.
    Ghost appeared twice in the recent Punisher series, and then in one of the Dead Man Logan issues. It isn't much, but I'm still really curious what his supposed purpose was in Thunderbolts and what he's doing with Jolt. I hope Zub or Ewing could do something eventually to bring some of those guys back.

Also if we're talking about characters that should be in the Giant-Man series, HOW BOUT BLACK ANT???