Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

is there a still image of the cover by Mr. Adams?

So how many issues is this mini series?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Avengers had that international conference last issue. And this is an international situation, so I'm sure those heroes will show up again with teams in tow. Most of those would probably have been in limbo for some time. Who else could Sunfire bring in, considering Big Hero Six is off limits to Marvel now because of their movie? Radiance is the only one who comes to mind, from the Invaders of a few years ago (just before Secret Wars). There must be other Japanese heroes. And what about the UK? Captain Britain, Meggan, Union Jack, and Faiza Hussein? Euroforce could feature - they were last seen in U.S.Avengers.

The Uncanny X-Men team includes Mirage... Danielle Moonstar. Who happens to be a Valkyrie. That's a reason to drag the mutants into the conflict. Due to Age of X-Man though, most of the big names are off the board.
    Sunfire, Radiance, Red Ronin. These international teams often recruit former villains and anti-heroes like Silver Samurai. Or maybe they could use Kwannon since the X-Books are taking their time continuing her story.

Throw in another giant robot like sp//dr or Leopardon (they're from alternate universes but it would just be a cameo on a big splash page so does that really matter?)

Mighty Member

As War of the Realms is coming. Is there any back issues that are critical for this Event.I know there coming out with a Thor tpb that deals with it

Basically just Aaron's Thor run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Sunfire, Radiance, Red Ronin. These international teams often recruit former villains and anti-heroes like Silver Samurai. Or maybe they could use Kwannon since the X-Books are taking their time continuing her story.

Throw in another giant robot like sp//dr or Leopardon (they're from alternate universes but it would just be a cameo on a big splash page so does that really matter?)
    Not SP//dr. She's American, so the AU thing is moot, she wouldn't be on a Japanese team. Toku Spidey and his Leopardon robot are indeed Japanese though. The fact it's from an AU was the reason I didn't consider that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Journey into Mystery? Well, that makes sense, it's the name of the anthology book that became the first volume of Thor after all.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yo, I might cop this just because someone remembered the Surtur baby and DEATH LOCKET of all people.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Yeah, when was she last seen, Avengers Undercover?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Yo, I might cop this just because someone remembered the Surtur baby and DEATH LOCKET of all people.
    I'm pretty excited that Rebecca is doing something, hopefully Excavator shows up to dig a hole.

Wouldn't be interested if it wasn't the McElroys writing however, would not have given a crap about it. But those good boys, and their dad are some of the most entertaining people I've ever listened to.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Balder, Thori and Surtur Baby. Count me in.
    Last edited by alaminox; 01-03-2019 at 11:19 AM.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

That's a pretty odd group of people to go on a Journey Into Mystery. I like it. And I'm soo glad someone remembers Laussa. It's weird how Odin and Freyja having another child wasn't a bigger deal.

Astonishing Member

Question time. Can you please check I've read Thor in the right order? I think I have:

Goddess of Thunder.
    Who Holds the Hammer?
    Secret Wars.
    Secret Wars: Thors.
    Thunder In Her Veins.
    Lords of Midgard.
    The Unworthy Thor.
    Asgard/Sh'iar War.
    The War Thor.
    The Death of the Mighty Thor.

Right or needs correcting? Thank you.

This build for War of the Realms has gone on a while.
    Last edited by Batman Begins 2005; 01-07-2019 at 08:35 AM.

Do we have any idea how the hell the Punisher fits into this event, I’m more or less confined to X and Street level books aside from Spider-man, Fantastic Four and Venom
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe