Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I know, I'm left in speechless awe.....
    it's a good laugh

Gee, I wonder why Odin got murked when it's been an established plot point that he's low on magic because he's been making hammers and had to send Cul to Svartalfheim?
    Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 03-28-2019 at 04:35 PM.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Gee, I wonder why Odin got murked when it's been an established plot point that he's low on magic because he's been making hammers and had to send Cul to Svartalfheim?
    Actually reading the story and applying logic won’t work here. Some seem to think Odin is the limitless creator of the universe despite the fact he hasn’t had anything like his full power for decades, and has never been as powerful as some like to think. The gods are not limitless. Throughout the decades Odin makes a habit of waning in power at convenient moments in the story. That’s just how Thor comics have always worked.

Thor has a talking dog! How cool is that? But- how many hammers is he supposed to have?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I love how Odin's first line of dialogue involves drinking. Granted, it refers to him quitting, but still .

The narration honestly sounds more like Odin then the actual dialogue does in my opinion.

I feel like that shot with Thor would be more epic without the boat. Or Thori bringing up beer (because Thor loves to drink, y'know). Man, I've just become so sensitive to Thor and alcohol these days .

Dauterman's art is as gorgeous as ever, and him drawing this feels like a nice capstone to Aaron's run.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Thor has a talking dog! How cool is that? But- how many hammers is he supposed to have?
    42, in his pants.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Actually reading the story and applying logic won’t work here. Some seem to think Odin is the limitless creator of the universe despite the fact he hasn’t had anything like his full power for decades, and has never been as powerful as some like to think. The gods are not limitless. Throughout the decades Odin makes a habit of waning in power at convenient moments in the story. That’s just how Thor comics have always worked.
    Tradition!

Seriously, is Odin dead or is he just out of commission? That's the real question, when will Odin be back.

this event will be amazing
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Aaron was watching Thor Ragnarok and when Odin asked Thor if he was the god of hammers, he said ‘Hold my beer’.

Mighty Member

With tons of Tie-ins for War of the Realms. I was wondering if anyone is getting all the tie-ins.If you are getting the comics that has it like Venom has. etc etc It doesn't seem like alot except for a few

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    With tons of Tie-ins for War of the Realms. I was wondering if anyone is getting all the tie-ins.If you are getting the comics that has it like Venom has. etc etc It doesn't seem like alot except for a few
    The only tie-ins that aren't for a book I'm already reading that I'm picking up are Agents of Atlas and Giant Man. Anyone tryna pick up these 1,000,000+ tie-ins or whatever is wildin'.
    Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 03-30-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The only tie-ins that aren't for a book I'm already reading that I'm picking up are Agents of Atlas and Giant Man. Anyone tryna pick up these 1,000,000+ tie-ins or whatever is wildin'.
    Then you have AoX in X-Men. Seriously, this is an incredibly expensive time to be a Marvel fan. Doesn't help that it all looks so cute and I want it all! But even if I had the money to spend, there are just too many books.

Ima try to get all the tie instead without destroying my bank account. I liked that preview to be honest. It may not of been Earth shattering writing but it definitely did a good job setting the tone. I feel this is going to be big like TRO..

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I appreciate that Marvel goes all out with events like this. I have no intention of buying any tie-ins but I look forward to reading them all on MU in 9-12 months from now

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Ima try to get all the tie instead without destroying my bank account. I liked that preview to be honest. It may not of been Earth shattering writing but it definitely did a good job setting the tone. I feel this is going to be big like TRO..
    Dear God, you fool! Don't do it, it' isn't worth it! A lot of the tie-ins aren't even going to be that important!