Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Cyclops was the villain of AvX, a sympathetic one but still the antagonist. I'm surprised some people still deny it.
    Antagonists and villains are two different terms. Cyke is definitely the antagonist, but he is by no means a villain. At WORST he's an anti-hero during this, except for the end when he goes full-blown Dark Phoenix, and DP is its own thing. Are mind-controlled antagonists villains? No. DP is in the same vein.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    She looks incredibly Olivia Munn on that cover.
    I had the exact same thought.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    She looks incredibly Olivia Munn on that cover.
    Could be artistic license, plus Bets has had an variation in her features over the years, and depending on the artist she could resemble one set of features more so than the other and vice versa.

Mighty Member

Uh.. No. Make this stop. I'm over alternate worlds and characters already.. Between Age of Ultrom and Secret Wars didn't anyone learn about tampering with reality?

Astonishing Member

Why does hipster/hippie Apocalypse seem more sinister than his usual version?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Me and Jordan going back and fourth on twitter about AvX. Man I’m sorry but I just don’t think you should lock someone up like Hope when they haven’t done anything wrong. Then Avengers are not saints. Haha. I have no problem with these lasting 5 months. He then answered a q about AvX and all I did is chime it saying locking someone up for something they hadn’t done is bad. Lol.
    Is that too hard guess?Locking someone up before something bad actually happens is civil war 2 all over again."Good" thing it's before Civil war 2.
    But we can guess now which team JDW is on during "minority report".And dude is he on crack.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Antagonists and villains are two different terms. Cyke is definitely the antagonist, but he is by no means a villain. At WORST he's an anti-hero during this, except for the end when he goes full-blown Dark Phoenix, and DP is its own thing. Are mind-controlled antagonists villains? No. DP is in the same vein.
    For her,cyclops is the hero when he's jean's puppy's puppy.Otherwise he's the well hitler.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    AGE OF X-MAN: THE MARVELOUS X-MEN #1 (OF 5)

Is colossus missing his left hand?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Me and Jordan going back and fourth on twitter about AvX. Man I’m sorry but I just don’t think you should lock someone up like Hope when they haven’t done anything wrong. Then Avengers are not saints. Haha. I have no problem with these lasting 5 months. He then answered a q about AvX and all I did is chime it saying locking someone up for something they hadn’t done is bad. Lol.
    Yeah, I saw that thread. Schism/AvX was awful. AvX pretty much relied on pretending every Phoenix story after the original Phoenix and Dark Phoenix Sagas didn't happen, while Logan should NEVER have been leading the opposition to Scott during Schism; it just made him look like a TREMENDOUS hypocrite.

Can't say I'm happy with these new books.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Why does hipster/hippie Apocalypse seem more sinister than his usual version?
    It's Apocalypse, we know what he's up to. He's there to break **** up and accelerate evolution for his Celestial overlords.

Is thay Evan beside him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Uh.. No. Make this stop. I'm over alternate worlds and characters already.. Between Age of Ultrom and Secret Wars didn't anyone learn about tampering with reality?
    Do we mean the original Secret Wars or the recent one? Because I think the takeaway from the recent one is that tampering with reality is fine so long as you do it to not die.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Is colossus missing his left hand?
    Several characters are missing arms. I'm wondering if it'ssome sort of punishment?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post

Several characters are missing arms. I'm wondering if it'ssome sort of punishment?
    Which ones?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Which ones?
    Collusus and the one on the X-tremist cover.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    It's Apocalypse, we know what he's up to. He's there to break **** up and accelerate evolution for his Celestial overlords.

Is thay Evan beside him?

Do we mean the original Secret Wars or the recent one? Because I think the takeaway from the recent one is that tampering with reality is fine so long as you do it to not die.

Evan is with him for some reason.

I'm also surprised that Professor X(possible antagonist?),Rogue and Storm(unless she's the bald lady with Magneto)don't seem to be involved in this.
    Last edited by king81992; 11-17-2018 at 12:08 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Evan is with him for some reason.
    Evan is his clone. Even though Evan is a normal and even bizarrely well-rounded kid for all the **** he's had to go through, if someone wants a "perfect" mutant utopia, it can't include him because, again, he's a clone of Apocalypse.

Honestly, that book looks so trippy and weird that it makes me want it the most lol

Amazing Member Orf with his head's Avatar

I’ll probably pick up X-Tremists for Northstar and Iceman hoping they’re a couple in it.

I’m down for the leather daddy look with Bobby