Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Ok so Psylocke, Blob, Iceman, Jubliee....

Anyone have a good guess on who the last two are?

Armor for the girl maybe...?

I like their uniforms the best so far so I'm probably going to check this one out at the very least.
    Leah Williams said Northstar and a new character, Moneta. You can see the stars on Northstar's jacket and Hisako's hair is black (and she's already in NextGen).

Astonishing Member

Well gabby went to jail.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm really excited for Prisoner X. I love Polaris, Bishop, and Moonstar, and I can't wait to see what the premise is.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

The creative teams certainly look solid, but I can't say I'm particularly interested in the premise. At least not what we know of it at the superficial level. I have Marvel Unlimited for a reason.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Considering they arent launching on the same date, I think they will release monthly
    If they stick with the one book a week release schedule, AoXM will last until the end of August. Hopefully that's not the case.

Glob, Maggot, Sharkgirl, and Goldballs all in one title. Kill me now.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I'm really excited for Prisoner X. I love Polaris, Bishop, and Moonstar, and I can't wait to see what the premise is.
    Is it confirmed that that's Moonstar? Interesting given her relationship with X-man.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Is it confirmed that that's Moonstar? Interesting given her relationship with X-man.
    Yes, the writer said it was her. Here:

https://twitter.com/definitelyvita/s...55244326600704

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Yes, the writer said it was her. Here:

https://twitter.com/definitelyvita/s...55244326600704
    Wow. (Still in disbelief...)

I’m willing to give them all a shot.

- MXM: I like the Santaneto look, and I’m genuinely impressed that Nature Girl’s antlers went from whitetail deer in GenX to full-on moose-mode here. But what is up with Laura’s hair?? Is that Laura at all, or did Kitty get an arm transplant? Everyone else looks great.

- Nextgen: Maggot. ‘Nuff said.

- Xtremists: Badass looking bunch, especially Jubilee and Betsy. I kind of wish Jubes had that look in the main books. Ironic that she finally looks like a vampire now that she isn’t one anymore. My preemptive favourite for obvious reasons.

- X-tracts: Sooooo......they all live in a yellow submarine? Good to see Eye Boy and Dazz again. Apocalypse I can take or leave. Not quite sure who the other 3 are though.

- Prisoners of X: Only one of those folks actually deserves to do hard time. I’ll let you guess who.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post

- MXM: I like the Santaneto look, and I’m genuinely impressed that Nature Girl’s antlers went from whitetail deer in GenX to full-on moose-mode here. But what is up with Laura’s hair?? Is that Laura at all, or did Kitty get an arm transplant? Everyone else looks great.

- Xtremists: Badass looking bunch, especially Jubilee and Betsy. I kind of wish Jubes had that look in the main books. Ironic that she finally looks like a vampire now that she isn’t one anymore. My preemptive favourite for obvious reasons.

- X-tracts: Sooooo......they all live in a yellow submarine? Good to see Eye Boy and Dazz again. Apocalypse I can take or leave. Not quite sure who the other 3 are though.

- Prisoners of X: Only one of those folks actually deserves to do hard time. I’ll let you guess who.
    That's X-23 on Marvelous X-Men. Kitty is the Patty Hearst-based character next to Dazzler.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    That's X-23 on Marvelous X-Men. Kitty is the Patty Hearst-based character next to Dazzler.
    Wow. I never would have called that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Sooo is that Asian Psylocke on the Extremists cover?

BANNED

Wow. I never would have called that.
    Yeah, I actually got a near aneurysm when I thought Kitty was the mohawk one. Can't believe Marvel finally did what I told them to and put her in a FUN book and gave her back her hair.

BANNED

I guess Laura used Future!Gabby's barber from Old Woman Laura...And got a dye job and colored contacts.