Incredible Member

Default Doomsday replaces world war hulk.

World War Doomsday in the marvel universe.

Strange has no guilt complex about just BFRing Doomsday the effing eff away to some dimension on the edge of the multiverse or whatever in that case. So he does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Strange has no guilt complex about just BFRing Doomsday the effing eff away to some dimension on the edge of the multiverse or whatever in that case. So he does that.
    ^ what he said.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Also, Sentry should have dealt with WWH just fine, so in Rumbles where PIS is always off, Bob also stops the rampage.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Also, Sentry should have dealt with WWH just fine, so in Rumbles where PIS is always off, Bob also stops the rampage.
    with a speed blitz or matter right?

BANNED

if the pis ridden copy of Doomsday from the original storyline comes to the mu I doubt he can even score a single superhuman fatality if it comes down to it for apart from Superman and nameless victims he didn't score a single meta fatality in the story. he didn't even manage to kill blue beetle even after slamming him around multiple times. that's just pis to the ultimate. if a guy on Supermans level who isn't holding back slams anyone he should be reduced to red mist but the story demanded only one on panel fatality so everybody escaped dying on page except for Superman. has Doomsday killed anyone superhuman apart from Superman? at least bane has killed assorted b grade villains and heroes.

Doomsday wrecks everyone, since I'm guessing the idea is the fighters fight as dumbly as they did against Hulk. Actually, I guess mind control could work.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    if the pis ridden copy of Doomsday from the original storyline comes to the mu I doubt he can even score a single superhuman fatality if it comes down to it for apart from Superman and nameless victims he didn't score a single meta fatality in the story. he didn't even manage to kill blue beetle even after slamming him around multiple times. that's just pis to the ultimate. if a guy on Supermans level who isn't holding back slams anyone he should be reduced to red mist but the story demanded only one on panel fatality so everybody escaped dying on page except for Superman. has Doomsday killed anyone superhuman apart from Superman? at least bane has killed assorted b grade villains and heroes.
    Killed the Radiant and some Green Lantern's off screen. Also, his creators and monsters on that planet.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    For whatever reason, Doomsday was in fact holding back until Superman showed up. The first punch he lands on Superman bounces off with no damage. He then ramps up and kicks him through a house with Superman proclaiming "I don't think I've ever been hit that hard!"

So yeah. He sort of ramps up to the level of threat percieved. Or at least did so in the initial story.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Yeah it seemed Doomsday just gages everything he fought but when Attack Supes he was like “ now I cut loose.”

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    For whatever reason, Doomsday was in fact holding back until Superman showed up. The first punch he lands on Superman bounces off with no damage. He then ramps up and kicks him through a house with Superman proclaiming "I don't think I've ever been hit that hard!"

So yeah. He sort of ramps up to the level of threat percieved. Or at least did so in the initial story.
    At one point Superman even says, is it possible he's actually getting more powerful?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Doomsday wrecks everyone, since I'm guessing the idea is the fighters fight as dumbly as they did against Hulk. Actually, I guess mind control could work.
    A lot of that "dumb" boiled down to characters either thinking the Hulk was somewhat justified or holding back because he used to be their friend.

Doomsday is just a big threat. There's no emotional attachment there.