Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Why are you so offended at someone being surprised that a pre-kindergarten child from a realistic universe is smarter than the smartest scientist from an unrealistic universe? Why does that bother you? Am I supposed to just accept that a realistic pre-kindergarten child can be this smart, no questions asked?

He's offended because it sounds like you made a spite thread to justify an opinion you had

Which is a no no here

BANNED

To be a spite thread, one of the charac5ters has to be much stronger than the other, right?

From what I gathered, the two are matched, with people giving the edge to the pre-kindergarten realistic child. I see no spite.

No to be a spite thread the OP has to assume it is a mismatch and still make it, regardless of whether it actually is or is not. Which going by your "surprise" is exactly what has happened

Swiss army nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    On what basis?

When has he EVER been shown to have feats even on par with Reed’s and Doom’s better stuff?
    I didn't say he always has had feats like that, I said he should. Personal opinion on where DC's smartest man and enemy of their greatest hero should be at. And yeah, pre-crisis Lex was pretty mental.

Anywho.. I know it's a spite thread and it's thereby sort of pointless? But since she might come up somewhere else, some more feats for Valeria's braininess?

BANNED

well she named herself brainstorm.

And Earth 48 Pendaran named himself Lord Death Man, but that mostly is just because he's an obsessed fan of that obscure Batman villain ;p

BANNED

do you mean to say that she is a fan of firestorm?

I mean, Firestorm is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ray View Post
    Why are you so offended at someone being surprised that a pre-kindergarten child from a realistic universe is smarter than the smartest scientist from an unrealistic universe? Why does that bother you? Am I supposed to just accept that a realistic pre-kindergarten child can be this smart, no questions asked?
    The obvious thing for Marvel to do would have been to make her a mutant. Franklin's mutant power surfaced pre-adolescence, so it would be consistent if that happened to his sister, Valeria, also.

I seem to recall that the original Claremont version of Valeria was a mutant, but later it was, no, a non-mutant human three year old girl can actually be this smart, building tesseract spaces like the tardis has and so forth.

Whatcha gonna do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Temporarily Closed Pending Review

Upon further review I have to conclude this is indeed a spite thread. It will stay closed.

Don't post something like this again The Ray. This is your warning.