Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, Wally West and Roy Harper were both killed off. Wally even had a long stint as Flash while in the Justice League. Roy had re-emerged not only as a member of the Titans, but also as a member of the Outlaws and one of Jason Todd's closest friends. They sure weren't spared.
    I do not expect either of them to stay dead. Booster Gold is involved, and that means time travel.

Assuming they are even dead. We have been seeing full-AI holodeck simulations in this series - we may have been seeing some simulated deaths.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, Wally West and Roy Harper were both killed off. Wally even had a long stint as Flash while in the Justice League. Roy had re-emerged not only as a member of the Titans, but also as a member of the Outlaws and one of Jason Todd's closest friends. They sure weren't spared.
    Your gonna tell me im crazy but...... poison Ivy is bigger than both those characters, that Batman & Robin movie as bad as it was made her and Mr Freeze household names.....

Quote Originally Posted by RudHao View Post
    Your gonna tell me im crazy but...... poison Ivy is bigger than both those characters, that Batman & Robin movie as bad as it was made her and Mr Freeze household names.....
    *cough*Batman: The Animated Series*cough*

I know I've been pushing this in every thread, but Vartox, definitely. Not the douche salivating after women. Make her face the original, the astro spiritual alien champion with an emotional crisis.

The Felix Faust mention reminds me of a story from Pre-Crisis where she fought Faust and...defeated his magic by whistling?

Doomsday: Pulled from the Phantom Zone by Ares or Zeus over a town's failure to deliver a proper festival on their holiday. Diana must defeat the monster, save the town, and confront the angered God.

Black Adam: A dispute over land leads the Bana and Kandaq to unrest that could lead to a full war. Can Diana stop the ever escalation with the words of diplomacy or will the fury of a warrior be her message?

The Demons 3: Unleashed on Gateway city on Halloween night, The 3 divide the city to play areas for their own plans and parties, Diana and Nubia team up to stop them.

The fearsome five: Brought to the future by the Legion of Superheroes, Diana must help stop the Five from conquering the united planets with a mystic artifact she thought she destroyed many years ago.

Red Lanterns: A group of red lanterns wish to bring rage to paradise believing their island to be an insult and eye sore. Diana thinks otherwise and confronts the group in a battle across the solar system.

Some of these are short stories but over all these are somethings that have been floating in my head.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    The Felix Faust mention reminds me of a story from Pre-Crisis where she fought Faust and...defeated his magic by whistling?
    Was this when Diana underwent 12 "Herculean" Labors to prove herself worthy to the Justice League (and herself) of being Wonder Woman?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Retired

Over on the Batman forum, I mentioned that Diana battled the Cavalier (Mortimer Drake) in WONDER WOMAN 214 (June-July 1974), the first of her Twelve Labours.

Another Batman villain she encountered was Dr. Moon (working with Dr. Cyber). And I've always thought that the Angle Man and the Getaway Genius should have been brothers since they look alike.

I thought of a few more... Brainiac, the Crime Syndicate, and Vandal Savage.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I thought of a few more... Brainiac, the Crime Syndicate, and Vandal Savage.
    You would think that Themiscrya would be of interest to Brainiac. Probably nothing like he has in his collection.

Spectacular Member

How about Red Skull? Would you like to see Wonder Woman fight Red Skull? How about Darth Vader? Frankenstein's Monster? How about the plant monster from Little Shop of Horrors? How about a Cylon?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kalbfus View Post
    Frankenstein's Monster?
    I kinda think some of her enemies are like that already. Genocide comes to mind.
    How about the plant monster from Little Shop of Horrors?
    If she fights Poison Ivy... that's pretty much a given.

Sinestro.
    Maxie Zeus.
    Dark Destroyer.

And i like the idea of Brainiac bottling Themiscrya.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

OG Maxima would make an interesting foil for Diana to be certain.

I came here to say Vandal Savage and it's almost in every post.