Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Villians you want to see in Wonder Woman again.

So far we have seen Zara, Blue Snowman and a few others. Why haven't we seen them yet? What arc ideas do you want to see? I would love to see the villainy inc come back

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Anyone not from public domain or Batmans' rogues gallery would do at this point.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Pretty much everybody from the Golden Age.

Chiefly the remaining members of Villainy Inc who get even less panel time than Giganta and Dr. Poison: Queen Clea, Eviless/Saturna, Zara, Blue Snowman and Hypnota. Giganta and Poison getting decent stories for a change would be good too.

I'd like Vanessa to get a happy ending with her totally-not-dead mother, and bring back Helen Alexandros as the Silver Swan instead.

Other Golden Agers: Gundra, Minister Blizzard, Queen Atomia, the Mask, Blakfu and even more obscure weirdos like Badra, Crystallar, Sharkeeta, Flamina, etc.

The only one from the Silver Age (besides Angle Man) that I'd like to see would be the Time Master, who is apparently also the Time Trapper from the Legion of Superheroes.

And while they definitely appear a lot more than the rest, more appearances from Cheetah, Circe, Dr. Psycho and Cale are always welcome.

For public domain figures we don't see that often, Echidna can could get more use, and I'd like to see Wonder Woman go up against the likes of Lilith, the Krampus and Baba Yaga.

Queen Clea is the main one I want to see, by far.

It'd be nice to see Hypnota given the Rebirth treatment since the rest of the original Villainy Incorporated has been.

Other randoms: Sharkeeta, Osira, Decay, and Atomia.

I was busy earlier so I wan't able to post my top 10 wish list so here goes:

1.) Dr. Poison - fleshed out & made out to be an unhinged expert in mythological chemistry & biological weapons.

2.) Queen Clea - with the recently revealed alliance between the Amazons and the Atlantean going back centuries, now has never been a better time to reintroduce her as an enemy of both Wonder Woman and Aquaman. It would be cool if it was revealed that she was the leader of a 3rd tribe of Amazons who settled in Ventura which sank when the rest of Atlantis sank.

3.) Giganta - someone needs to portray her bringing her A-game.

4.) Kung

5.) Osira

6.) The Mask

7.) Zara - work with what Robinson set up and expand upon it.

8.) Baron Blitzkrieg

9.) Gundra the Valkyrie

10.) Angle Man - have him get his Angler back from Anglette and let's forget all about her.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

1. Devastation

2. Dr. Cyber

3. Queen Clea

4. Eviless/Saturna

5. Strife

6. Maxwell Lord

7. THEM!

8. The Paper Man

9. Cassandra/Silver Swan

10. Julianna Sazia

Geez, thats a tough one.
    First of all, I really don't count what Robinson did as really seeing anyone in his run.

So to do a top ten list...

1. Queen Sharkeeta
    The very idea of a ruler of a race of carnivorous mermaids who can fly is just sheer awesome to me. Especially since you can't necesarily call her evil for wanting to keep her people well fed and free.

2. Hypnota
    The characters background and reason for turning evil is just something I find fascinating about this character and I really just want to see a modern writer really take a stab at Hypnota.

3. Duke of Deception
    He hasn't been seen in ages and he was one of Wonder Womans biggest foes, having been the one to defeat Ares back in the Golden Age, taking his throne. If any Wonder Woman villain should see a return, its this guy.

4. Badra the Meteor Girl
    Essentially what if an alien orphan wound up on Earth but was trained to be a ruthless cruel monster by a world destroyed by war. She could be awesome.

5. Baron De Boar
    Just the very concept. The distant decedent of a 16th century baron who wore a suit of armor and a hollowed out boars head for a helmet, Baron De Boar steals his ancestors suit of armor from the museum, then steals suits of armor made by said ancestor and rigs them into an army of automatons so he can try and reclaim the barony that his ancestor had ruled centuries ago~ The whole idea is just wild.

6. Earl of Greed
    The god and personification of greed itself, The Earl of Greed was established to be ever present, whispering dark temptations into people ears, encouraging them to act on their most base impulses. A villain who takes no sides and only cares about fattening his own wallet. I find him oddly fascinating. A god in Wonder Womans mythos whose motives are very base.

7. Morganna
    A sorceress whose supposed to be a thousand times more powerful than her mother Morgan Le Fay. Someone whose so powerful and so out of touch with reality that she can change the world around her at a whim. Someone who isn't actually malignant but is so powerful that the world is at risk for her very presence.

8. Termite Queen
    The ruler of all the worlds termites which are all somehow now capable of also eating through metal. This idea is just sheer insanity and I want to see it in a modern comic. XD

9. Queen Atomia
    Ruler of an atomic universe, Queen Atomia is a nuclear atom with god-like power and command over an entire microcosm of existence. She would literally open the door to a whole new universe to play with.

10. King Tassel
    The king of planter Rykornia, King Tassel is from a race of corn people who wish to invade the Earth so they can plant giant corn stalks which would eat away the planets life, further bolstering the Rykornians numbers and turn the entire planet into one giant corn field. This. Is. Amazing.

Why Cassie and not Helena? I don't mind both to be honest.

I think having Queen Clea have Sharkeeta and her shark-hybrid people as part of her personal army makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Why Cassie and not Helena? I don't mind both to be honest.
    If this is for me I believe Cassandra and the Silver Swan could be merged somehow. As much as I hated the New 52 there were some characters like Strife and Cassandra that are salvageable.

That makes sense. One thing I would add is that they should add all of the powers each previous swan had. I wonder a few things that some people have said is one main reason that we don't see some of her rogues has much is their origins are boring, stupid or unless. A good writers can make most thing work. I mean Mouse Man can still work if you can change a few things around. He can infect others and he is spies on others and sells that informant to others.

Drakul Karfang

Kung

Gundra

White Magician

Incredible Member

BUSHMASTER!!!!

Ok, not really.

I'm inclined to say The Duke of Deception, but having a foe who manipulates through illusion isn't such a great fit for "the goddess of truth" that Diana has become post-crisis. I wouldn't mind seeing The White Magician again, and perhaps also Kobra? I have no idea what the current status of Kobra is, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I think having Queen Clea have Sharkeeta and her shark-hybrid people as part of her personal army makes a lot of sense.
    That’s definitely the direction where my creativity heads for Sharkeeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    BUSHMASTER!!!!

Ok, not really.

I'm inclined to say The Duke of Deception, but having a foe who manipulates through illusion isn't such a great fit for "the goddess of truth" that Diana has become post-crisis. I wouldn't mind seeing The White Magician again, and perhaps also Kobra? I have no idea what the current status of Kobra is, though.

I think the Duke is exactly the kind of foe to be pitted against the current Wonder Woman. The Legend of Wonder Woman(while out of continuity) gave a nice revamp on the Duke and how he could be a credible threat. Even IF DCU Diana isn't affected by his powers, everyone around her could be which could make things very awkward and disturbing for Wonder Woman.