Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
    In a similar vein, I'd like to see Final Night and its tie-ins collected together, though I could see this happening maybe one day (perhaps its own 25th anniversary if the ZH omni does okay)

I'd also like to see Guy Gardner's 90s series collected.

The least likely, though, to me would be ever seeing DeMatteis' Spectre run collected. If Ostrander's run couldn't be completed, I doubt this one would see the light of day (and I think it's pretty much non-canon these days anyway).
    I would love to see Guy's series collected (unlikely now given how they cancelled Kyle's line of TPB's after only 2 volumes!)

I would also like to see a complete collection of the Hal Jordan Spectre run by DeMatteis, I thought they would be collecting it a few years ago once they released Day of Judgement in TPB but it never happened!

The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Acts of Vengeance
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    Acts of Vengeance
    Not only did the main storyline of AoV get an Omnibus collection, but every other Marvel book that had a tie-in got collected in an Omnibus as well, and they're both still readily available...

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    I would love to see Guy's series collected (unlikely now given how they cancelled Kyle's line of TPB's after only 2 volumes!)

I would also like to see a complete collection of the Hal Jordan Spectre run by DeMatteis, I thought they would be collecting it a few years ago once they released Day of Judgement in TPB but it never happened!
    Yeah, it's a shame, both for Kyle's GL series and Guy's series. At least Guy's series is on Comixology, though. Can't say the same about DeMatteis' Spectre run.

I'm still waiting for:

The New Adventures of Adolf Hitler by Grant Morrison and Steve Yeowell
    The Unfunnies by Mark Millar and Anthony Williams

Any and all Wildstorm stuff

I would pick up a Jonah Hex Omnibus but if they use box office returns to calculate interest in fringe titles I doubt we'll see it.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

The big two for me are the Micronauts and Rom. Both are too tied up in rights to probably ever be collected. It is sad because both series are really fantastic and tie so well into the greater marvel universe.