Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koonfasa View Post
    I’m beginning to wonder about Alan Moore’s run on Supreme.
    Well they did collect it they just have been OOP for a long time now, but it was collected.

I know parts of Peter David's Hulk run have been collected here and there. But his entire Hulk run is so big (roughly 160 issues, when including side projects/annuals), the fact that it would need at least 4 big omnis to bring it all together, makes me doubt we'll ever see the whole thing together like that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I agree about the Ultraverse material and yes a good deal of it would be nice to have.
    Books tied to shady/questionable/legally guilty folks aside there are a a few titles I think we'll not see just for the sake of interest. Well, enough interest to justify doing them....then again, fare like Marvel Firsts 90s and Marvel NOW got printed. Logic may not apply to this discussion.

A pure Blade Omni. Collecting his ToD appearances and other era appropriate appearances.
    New Warriors vol.2
    Sensational She-Hulk by Byrne (2 volumes could complete that)
    Alpha Flight vol.2
    Incredible Hulk vol. 2
    Deathlok Omni
    Sleepwalker Omni
    Darkhawk Omni
    Hellstrom Omni that collects the first half of Prince of Lies(Ellis Omni)
    Ghost Rider, Johnny Blaze Omni(Bronze Age run)
    Ghost Rider, Danny Ketch Omni
    Quasar Omni
    Punisher vol.2 (Edge imprint, aka demon guns) Omni

For starters. I think anything Spider-man, Avengers, X-Men and Daredevil are always likely to get printed. Even what seems orphaned now.
    Web of Spider-man...sure, one day maybe, it's Spider-man.
    You should check amazon She-Hulk vol 2 and 4 vol.s of Alpha Flight been out including an AF omnibus. Pretty much anything John Byrne has done has been collected.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 11-23-2018 at 09:39 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Doubt we'll see Jack Kirby's 2001 series be collected.

Would love to see Mike Zeck's run on Captain America in an Omnibus, maybe prefaced by Byrne's quick run right before to flush it out. But I doubt it'll ever get collected like that.

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    I know parts of Peter David's Hulk run have been collected here and there. But his entire Hulk run is so big (roughly 160 issues, when including side projects/annuals), the fact that it would need at least 4 big omnis to bring it all together, makes me doubt we'll ever see the whole thing together like that.
    The vast majority of it has been collected they need about one more epic and should be close to done. They have 339 - 435 collected in trade and in January they are adding 436–448 along with some one shots. They have done an epic in January for 3 years now so by January 2020 the whole run will be collected if they follow this pattern. I get you are talking about omnibus, but it is a collection we will def see in the near future.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    You should check amazon She-Hulk vol 2 and 4 vol.s of Alpha Flight been out including an AF omnibus. Pretty much anything John Byrne has done has been collected.
    I'm an Omni collector and probably should've stated my list is all Omni's

I have very, very few standard TPBs in those flimsy binds.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Spider-Man and the Zoids some early work from Morrison. Captain Clyde also one of his earlier work you cannot even get it digitally.
    These. And it's very sad. This shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Well they did collect it they just have been OOP for a long time now, but it was collected.
    Yes, but the collections mostly suck. The paperbacks (the only ones you can even find on eBay) even leave out some material from 52a and 52b. So one can argue they're not even fully collected (though I think the missing material is in the infinitely more expensive and rarer yet still shitty enough HC versions).
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 11-29-2018 at 03:44 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

How about any more of Lazarus? No? Bad joke?

I'd love to see the 80's All-Star Squadron collected as it was a childhood fave of mine. I know there was a B&W TPB but I'd love the Omnibus treatment.

It is in Showcase format,but I wouldn't mind an Amethyst Princess of Gemworld collected.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

The last issues of the Crossgen titles. Now owned by Marvel, which has no interest in the characters.

The Micronauts (as already mentioned), including the underrated New Voyages with Kelley Jones art.

Atari Force.
    Dynamite was *supposed* to be doing this, and it was what they touted to drum up interest in their Atari line. But when the line fizzled, it appears to have been shelved indefinitely.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    These. And it's very sad. This shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Yes, but the collections mostly suck. The paperbacks (the only ones you can even find on eBay) even leave out some material from 52a and 52b. So one can argue they're not even fully collected (though I think the missing material is in the infinitely more expensive and rarer yet still shitty enough HC versions).
    I did not know they cut any content from the trades that is to bad, but yeah the checker books are not the nicest. I actually found someone who posted the first 6 strips for Captain Clyde. I guess a library by Glasgow has the newspaper on microfiche and copied and scanned a few pages. I need to move over there for a month and do all 150 strips.

I really want the Harry Osborn saga collected in an omni.

Will never happen.

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/...bus-collection
    I love comics and make art. Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ARose...9658123?ref=hl

re: alan moore's supreme

assuming liefeld has all the rights (and i'm not sure why he wouldn't, i don't think legally-sketchy characters like the fighting american ever appeared in moore's run) i have no idea why we haven't seen a new version of trades, or a giant hardcover. making money while doing absolutely nothing would seem to be right up liefeld's alley.

i would pay an embarrassing amount of money for some of that old Awesome Entertainment content, repackaged in an oversized hardcover. i was once young and stupid and thought judgement day was the greatest thing ever, and lamented the end of alan moore/steve skroce's brief run on youngblood like a member of the family passed away. i was all over that planned "Extreme Forces" crossover that was going to bring together the entire Awesome U, only to watch in horror as Awesome folded. ah, young me.