Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I don't mind Glob. I think writers have made him a fun character to have around even if he's not my favorite.
    The problem is he just comes off as a poor man's Rockslide: A dim-witted comic-relief tank with a freaky appearance frequently paired off with Anole.

I like Hellion, but there are too many psychics running around already. Pixie or Prodigy would be dope.

Pixie is my favorite, so I'll pick her.
    Surge would be my second choice.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I really hope Surge is the one who appears in Champions.
    Like Prodigy, she has more chances to get spotlights outside of the X books.
    Given Hisako's current "arc" of discontent, should we be completely floored if she puts the X behind her and saddles up with the Champs?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Given Hisako's current "arc" of discontent, should we be completely floored if she puts the X behind her and saddles up with the Champs?
    She will be in the AoXM NextGen book, so it seems unlikely she will be appearing in Champs, or at least not anytime soon.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

So is Hisako younger than Laura now?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Do we know when the Champions should be getting their new member? Does it match up with Age of X-Man?

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    So is Hisako younger than Laura now?
    Who the hell even knows anymore. But it's certainly ironic that the girl with the Healing Factor who was intended to be perpetually 13 (even though that's now how growth works! Otherwise LOGAN never would have aged past 13-16) is now being treated like she's OLDER than people who a few years ago were her peers.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Do we know when the Champions should be getting their new member? Does it match up with Age of X-Man?
    They’re getting a new East Indian character that I’m totally here for.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Champions #3, which is in March, I believe, with solicits in December. Also, apparently it is a female character. http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/180413...r-to-the#notes

Hmm. I feel like all the characters they're building up in Disassembled and Age of X-Man are going to be sticking with the X-Men. So, Armor, Pixie, and Nature Girl are safe (if my assumption is correct). I'm thinking Zub will steal one of Hope Summers, Surge, or Dust.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Who the hell even knows anymore. But it's certainly ironic that the girl with the Healing Factor who was intended to be perpetually 13 (even though that's now how growth works! Otherwise LOGAN never would have aged past 13-16) is now being treated like she's OLDER than people who a few years ago were her peers.
    X-Men: Let's take this girl who's been used as a weapon her whole life and put her on the front lines to fight for us.

Hmm. I feel like all the characters they're building up in Disassembled and Age of X-Man are going to be sticking with the X-Men. So, Armor, Pixie, and Nature Girl are safe (if my assumption is correct). I'm thinking Zub will steal one of Hope Summers, Surge, or Dust.
    Yeah, Armor, Pixie, Nature Girl, Glob, Anole, and Rockslide are all confirmed for Age of X-Man. JDW wasn't sure if Sooraya would be involved and Surge is on the cover but so far, no word of if she'll actually be in the event.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    X-Men: Let's take this girl who's been used as a weapon her whole life and put her on the front lines to fight for us.

Yeah, Armor, Pixie, Nature Girl, Glob, Anole, and Rockslide are all confirmed for Age of X-Man. JDW wasn't sure if Sooraya would be involved and Surge is on the cover but so far, no word of if she'll actually be in the event.
    Whenever he or a writer says they are unsure if a character will be involved, it likely means they wont outside of a backgrojund appearance that an artist might draw in

BANNED

Frankly, Cypher, Magma etc should be in the main team instead of these half-cooked newbies