Default Krillin vs Gotenks

Now this thread title WOULD have been an obvious trolling attempt pre Super, but given the crazy jumps many characters made, this might actually be a decent fight.

BONUS ROUND: If Gotenks is still too much to handle for Krillin, how about Piccolo vs Gotenks?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Now this thread title WOULD have been an obvious trolling attempt pre Super, but given the crazy jumps many characters made, this might actually be a decent fight.

BONUS ROUND: If Gotenks is still too much to handle for Krillin, how about Piccolo vs Gotenks?
    Gotenks should still be vastly higher then either.

Especially given that Goten and Trunks, unlike Gohan, LIKE fighting and continue to train, at least to some extent.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Krillin's best showing was against Gohan. Gohan was still out of shape iirc and Krillin abused his knowledge of tournament tactics/rules as opposed to power.

I think Gotenks has this personally
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

probably the only advantage K-dog has is that gotenks doesn't take fights seriously, and tends to jack around too much. hence why they didn't bring him in for frieza's invasion, the T.O.D. or the T.O.P.

otherwise, gotenks mops him up.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Gotenks should still be vastly higher then either.

Especially given that Goten and Trunks, unlike Gohan, LIKE fighting and continue to train, at least to some extent.
    They're not just Saiyans, they're also kids. Normal kids roughhouse all the time. That boundless energy has to go somewhere. Sometimes they'll roughhouse until someone is hurt or they're both exhausted on the floor regaining their breath. But for Saiyans, that's exactly how they keep getting stronger.

Now, Kami-forbid that energy gets poured into two Saiyan/Human hybrid children. Sweet jesus.

Gotenks should still be stronger than Krillin. I mean, if this was the show Gotenks would find a way to lose because that's how he rolls, but here he'd win.

Piccolo should win. The guy went ahead and won against SSJ2 Gohan and hung in there with Mystic Gohan before catching him by surprise.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Gotenks should still be stronger than Krillin. I mean, if this was the show Gotenks would find a way to lose because that's how he rolls, but here he'd win.

Piccolo should win. The guy went ahead and won against SSJ2 Gohan and hung in there with Mystic Gohan before catching him by surprise.
    also, considering how smart big green is, he could also run out their fusion time.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    also, considering how smart big green is, he could also run out their fusion time.
    In the Arena? Ehhh. Considering 30 minutes is a huge chunk of the ToP, that's a tall order.

I do think Piccolo is more powerful though, if only just.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    In the Arena? Ehhh. Considering 30 minutes is a huge chunk of the ToP, that's a tall order.

I do think Piccolo is more powerful though, if only just.
    he could trick him into going SSJ3.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    he could trick him into going SSJ3.
    The issue there is that Gotenks at SSJ3 will one-shot Big Green. He doesn't need 30 minutes or even 30 seconds, not in the Arena.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan