Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

For the most part, just the usual stuff from me, although wonder woman and nightwing sound intriguing..

CATWOMAN BY JIM BALENT BOOK TWO TP
    THE FLASH: THE SILVER AGE VOL. 4 TP
    JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA: THE BRONZE AGE VOL. 1 TP
    THE NEW TEEN TITANS VOL. 10 TP

Big month for me.

Um, is sending trauma victims into holodecks perfectly recreating their triggers really the best idea? Maybe Sanctuary wasn't that great a place to begin with.

King isn't on Batman? That's weird. Will his run be pushed back to 105?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Um, is sending trauma victims into holodecks perfectly recreating their triggers really the best idea? Maybe Sanctuary wasn't that great a place to begin with.
    I remember reading an article about a year or 2 ago where VR was being used to help people with PTSD with positive results. So ... maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I remember reading an article about a year or 2 ago where VR was being used to help people with PTSD with positive results. So ... maybe?
    Depends on the event and on the treatment, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    King isn't on Batman? That's weird. Will his run be pushed back to 105?
    I'm guessing Williamson is doing the Flash crossover issues and King may be back next month.

Just The Green Lantern and Young Justice for me.

Brave and Bold omnibus vol 3 and maybe the Joker omnibus also.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Shazam all continue to look and sound great, so they remain as my monthly pulls. May be picking up the Superman stuff monthly as well (been kind of getting it sporadically), but whatever other flaws his stuff may have Bendis deserves MAJOR props for doing something interesting with Jimmy.

As usual, trade waiting Batman, Flash and JL, might do the same for Aquaman as well.

Astonishing Member

The Beast Boy is a rampaging monster storyline feels so forced and unnecessary.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

In the case of Sanctuary, all the simulations end with a giant bat crashing trough the window and the patient suddenly discovering his purpose in life.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Action Comics 1008
    Batman 64 - 65 - May skip since they are parts 1 & 3 of a crossover where I wont read parts 2 & 4.
    Damage 14
    Red Hood: Outlaw 31
    Sideways 13 - Last issue, been thinking of dropping.
    Silencer 14

Mighty Member

The best way to move past your demons is too confront them? I don't even know why that needed to be spelled out.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K