BANNED

Default When do you expect the real wedding to happen

Between Batman and cat woman if you think it will happen at all

Issue 100

#irony.

Astonishing Member

After Didio's fired.

BANNED

Didio will never be fired—he has a job as long as he wants it. I hope he wins the lottery and decides to move to that island in the South Pacific as soon as possible.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Sometime between issue 95 and 99.

Fantastic Member

Then we'll get nine issues of Bruce and Selina realizing that they grate on each other's nerves without the Psycho Pirate making them fill blissful, complete with flashbacks to every time they chose themselves or their ideals over each other. Selina will betray Batman as she has for the last seventy plus years, and maybe suggest that Bruce doesn't need a Robin because she's more than enough. Then she'll eat Batcow.

#100 will be the divorce.

Unless they bring back the classic Golden Age Batman and Catwoman on the classic Earth-2, I don't know if DC will ever have the main universe Batman marry the main universe Catwoman within the main universe continuity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post

Then we'll get nine issues of Bruce and Selina realizing that they grate on each other's nerves without the Psycho Pirate making them fill blissful, complete with flashbacks to every time they chose themselves or their ideals over each other. Selina will betray Batman as she has for the last seventy plus years, and maybe suggest that Bruce doesn't need a Robin because she's more than enough. Then she'll eat Batcow.

#100 will be the divorce.
    Death to anyone who hurts Bat-Cow. But she's welcome to use Tim's ashes for the litterbox.

I don't get the feeling DC wants them married however I could see King giving us a wedding in 99 or 100 to save face and pander to those he played for suckers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I don't get the feeling DC wants them married however I could see King giving us a wedding in 99 or 100 to save face and pander to those he played for suckers.
    I could see a wedding in #100; they'll need some Big Event. Then Selina will get killed off for a couple of years.

Last I heard we got a pretty definitive "it's not happening" from Didio.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I could see a wedding in #100; they'll need some Big Event. Then Selina will get killed off for a couple of years.
    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Isn't King's run supposed to end at #100? Can't see dc letting King make such a huge change to the status quo on his way out, and leave it to whoever his successor responsible for making it work.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Watch the “real” wedding happen entirely off panel

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Last I heard we got a pretty definitive "it's not happening" from Didio.

Isn't King's run supposed to end at #100? Can't see dc letting King make such a huge change to the status quo on his way out, and leave it to whoever his successor responsible for making it work.
    Based on recent tweets King's plan is to end at 105 (raised from his original plan of ending at 103), to account for the crossover issues (Monster Men, The Button, and the upcoming Flash/HiC crossover). He's stated that the main storyline of his run will end with #100 though, with the remainder as a "coda/emotional wrap-up."

Anyways King could set up a marriage for his finale, only for Ric Grayson to butt in and steal both Selina and the Batsuit from Bruce at the altar.

So Catwoman and Batman get married in the end, but not in the way we expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Based on recent tweets King's plan is to end at 105 (raised from his original plan of ending at 103), to account for the crossover issues (Monster Men, The Button, and the upcoming Flash/HiC crossover). He's stated that the main storyline of his run will end with #100 though, with the remainder as a "coda/emotional wrap-up."

Anyways King could set up a marriage for his finale, only for Ric Grayson to butt in and steal both Selina and the Batsuit from Bruce at the altar.

So Catwoman and Batman get married in the end, but not in the way we expect.
    That Rick Grayson is such an ass! or is he an ace?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Bat View Post
    That Rick Grayson is such an ass! or is he an ace?
    I like that idea. Ric could say, "Hey, man--I'll take her if you don't want her!" AND he's got better buns.