Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Default Movies where you FELT SORRY for the actors?

Harrison Ford in Return of the Jedi and Bradley Cooper in Hangover III. They both look unhappy and had to fulfil contractual obligations.

Wesley Snipes - Blade III. They had a cooler idea for III involving waking up in the future and finding vampires rule the world, farming the remaining humans like cattle but they went with this film instead.

Donald Pleasance - Halloween 6. He looks very unwell and died shortly after.

William Hurt in Avengers Infinity. He looks like he'd rather be elsewhere. (He was an abusive prick to Marlee Martin so screw him.)

Gene Kelly in Viva Kenieval. With no musicals for him to dance in during the 70s he plays a drunken, absent dad in a dumb Evel Kenieval flick.

WHO else is worthy of pity?

Considering how much of a diva Snipes was on the set of Blade 3, I can't feel sorry for him.

Well, since Gene Kelly's already been mentioned, I really wouldn't recommend anyone watch Xanadu, but he just looked completely confuddled with a whole look of "What the hell am I doing here?" among all the 70s madness.

Astonishing Member

The entire cast of Twilight.

Can't say i ever felt pity for an actor simply doing his job.

Liam Neeson was kinda fun to watch in star wars though, you can almost hear him thinking "what am i doing here?".

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

It's damn hard to feel sorry for people who get paid millions and millions of dollars to act in films, regardless of how bad those films are or if it appears they look like they didn't want to be in them. Now, when they suffer personal tragedies, like the loss of loved ones or when their homes burn down, like in the recent California wildfires, THEN I feel empathy.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    The entire cast of Twilight.
    Hahah even the makeup artist?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Harrison Ford in Return of the Jedi and Bradley Cooper in Hangover III. They both look unhappy and had to fulfil contractual obligations.

Wesley Snipes - Blade III. They had a cooler idea for III involving waking up in the future and finding vampires rule the world, farming the remaining humans like cattle but they went with this film instead.

William Hurt in Avengers Infinity. He looks like he'd rather be elsewhere. (He was an abusive prick to Marlee Martin so screw him.)

Gene Kelly in Viva Kenieval. With no musicals for him to dance in during the 70s he plays a drunken, absent dad in a dumb Evel Kenieval flick.

Blade Trinity originally sounds like Daybreakers which is a really good vampire movie with Ethan Hawke, Sam Neill, and Willem Dafoe.

Emily Blunt in Gulliver's Travels she was contractually obligated to 20th Century Fox to do another film and they picked that and it cost her Black Widow.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post

Actually, as I recall Harrison was only signed for the first two Star Wars. They had to convince him to come back for Return of the Jedi.