Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Qatar
    Posts
    173

    Default Liu Kang vs Kenshiro

    Liu Kang From Mortal Kombat Takes on Kenshiro From Hokuto No Ken/Fist of The North Star.

    Rules:

    1-Bloodlust is on.

    2-Winner by ko or death.

    3-Start 500 feet away from each other.

    4-Fight takes place in Hokuto Renkitoza (where Kenshiro fought Raoh).

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,218

    Default

    Kenshiro straight up murders him.

    ...While weeping about being forced to kill such a valiant warrior.

    Seriously though MK's a pretty low-power setting.

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member T51R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,450

    Default

    I don't think Liu would even realize that...he's already dead.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    I don't think Liu would even realize that...he's already dead.
    That didn't stop him from coming back in MKX and the PS2 Games!

  5. #5
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    That didn't stop him from coming back in MKX and the PS2 Games!
    Where he would just asplode again. Ken is so so so so far beyond the MK verse it's not funny.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."
    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  6. #6
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,885

    Default

    Lang was a zombie/revenant so teahbstill has human pressure points.

    And yeah Kenshiro can kill the whole MK roster all by himself, with ease, in one fight.

  7. #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohammedelkhater View Post
    Liu Kang From Mortal Kombat Takes on Kenshiro From Hokuto No Ken/Fist of The North Star.

    Rules:

    1-Bloodlust is on.

    2-Winner by ko or death.

    3-Start 500 feet away from each other.

    4-Fight takes place in Hokuto Renkitoza (where Kenshiro fought Raoh).
    curb no murderstomp

  8. #8
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,623

    Default

    ken and his cool uncle ken both stomp him out.

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ken and his cool uncle ken both stomp him out.
    Don't forget the weeping!

    Also he'll probably swear revenge against OP, so watch out for that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •