Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    But they'd have to "kill" Bruce, and I dunno if they can do all that in one movie.
    Yeah, I'm kinda dubious about that as well.

They'd have to 'kill' Bruce in the prologue, maybe doing an abbreviated telling of RIP, so that we could have him return at the end.

Of course that would mean Dr. Hurt...

Here's hoping.

I loved Batman and Son, so I'm just looking forward to seeing Damian's story continue in animated form.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.

Agreed, I love Daniel's art in that arc but the dialogue was so bad. It does have a lot of potential with it being a story about 3 Robins and how they choose to continue their "fathers" legacy.

Astonishing Member

Battle for the Cowl was just a placeholder for the Batman Reborn line though. You can easily just transition to the last page of RIP where Dick holds the cowl, to the first issue of B&R.

Spectacular Member

Batman: The Court of the Owls is good

I wanted this to be based on Morrison work. Its a little disappointing that it isnt. I need more info before I can pass finial judgment.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, *******

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

I just bought Batman Vs Robin and the Court/City of Owls books so am looking forward to finding out which one the new anime is actually based on.
    Having read Batman and Son, I thought the Damian Wayne arc was intriguing but not sure if he can be the same in a movie format before some fans get tired of him.

I haven't read Morrisons Batman and Robin since it first came out and need to go back. It does seem strange to call a Court of the Owls movie Batman vs Robin but perhaps with the upcoming Batman V Superman movie coming out in 2016 DC maybe thinks a movie called Batman vs Robin in 2015 might help. As for the story perhaps Damian wants to kill the Owls while Bruce won't so they are at odds. The problem with that though that kill vs don't kill was done in Son of Batman.
    I love the New 52. I love the dark and grittiness of it and find that is what makes the most enjoyable superhero stories. At the same time I find All Star Superman to be the most depressing Superman story I have ever read. Yeah I'm weird.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by toddx77 View Post
    I haven't read Morrisons Batman and Robin since it first came out and need to go back. It does seem strange to call a Court of the Owls movie Batman vs Robin but perhaps with the upcoming Batman V Superman movie coming out in 2016 DC maybe thinks a movie called Batman vs Robin in 2015 might help. As for the story perhaps Damian wants to kill the Owls while Bruce won't so they are at odds. The problem with that though that kill vs don't kill was done in Son of Batman.
    They clarified it isn't based on CoO.