Default A Question about CBR News

Whenever CBR News posts about an article, then provides a link, the link never goes to the article. Just now a mention of a 2014 article in commemoration of Stan Lee was posted, but when I clinked on the link it just took me to the home page.

Each article/column/feature does have it's own individual url. Why is it that those links aren't included? It makes no sense to mention something but not link directly to it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Whenever CBR News posts about an article, then provides a link, the link never goes to the article. Just now a mention of a 2014 article in commemoration of Stan Lee was posted, but when I clinked on the link it just took me to the home page.

Each article/column/feature does have it's own individual url. Why is it that those links aren't included? It makes no sense to mention something but not link directly to it.
    Is that a question that needs to be directed to CBR itself?

I thought the Forum section was housed on CBR's site but not technically part of CBR itself these days.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Is that a question that needs to be directed to CBR itself?

I thought the Forum section was housed on CBR's site but not technically part of CBR itself these days.
    If I should ask the question elsewhere, then can anyone point me in he right direction?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

We can't answer CBR News/main site questions because we have nothing to do with what they do. You'd have to ask someone at the main site.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)