Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Only buying Venom, ASM, GotG, Gunhawks, and the X-books.

Might pick up Invaders based on reviews.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

I'll be getting:
    Avengers #14 and #15
    Marvel's Avengers: Untitled Prelude #3
    Tony Stark: Iron Man #9
    Doctor Strange #11
    Shuri #5
    The Punisher #8
    Marvel's Avengers: Untitled Prelude TPB
    Avengers Vol. 2: World Tour TPB
    Iron Man Epic Collection: Return of The Ghost
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-20-2018 at 02:07 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Something minor but interesting I noticed in the solicits, Avengers: No Road Home #1-3 are also listed as "Legacy #708-710", so I guess this means this will make Avengers #18 as LGY #718, which will be coming out around the time No Road Home wraps up anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Iron Man Epic Collection: Return of The Ghost
    Nice! Didn't see this. But I'm taking your advice and collecting them

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Captain Marvel #2

Hazmat
    Echo
    Jessica Drew
    SAME. And I'm going to hunt down this variant cover if it kills me

IMG_20181120_162110.jpg
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Something minor but interesting I noticed in the solicits, Avengers: No Road Home #1-3 are also listed as "Legacy #708-710", so I guess this means this will make Avengers #18 as LGY #718, which will be coming out around the time No Road Home wraps up anyway.
    This is bugging me more than I know it should, but not only should main series (i.e., no minis running at same time as ongoing) be the only ones that count, but the Legacy numbers are being published out of order. I mean, if these are for collectors and old folks who are obsessed with high numbers, this is just triggering all sorts of neuroses.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    SAME. And I'm going to hunt down this variant cover if it kills me
    Pretty sure that is the main Conner cover.

Mighty Member

For those of you wondering about no Road Home Legacy numbering and Avengers.No Road home i think will continue the Legacy numbering then Avengers 18 will come after so its avengers no road home then avengers 18

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    This is bugging me more than I know it should, but not only should main series (i.e., no minis running at same time as ongoing) be the only ones that count, but the Legacy numbers are being published out of order. I mean, if these are for collectors and old folks who are obsessed with high numbers, this is just triggering all sorts of neuroses.
    My neurosis is already setting in .....

Mighty Member

No road home starts at 709 Legacy so when no read home finishes at 717 the avengers will flush out the gap that was before 709 and continues after 717.So then its Avengers going to no road home then Avengers Again

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Nice! Didn't see this. But I'm taking your advice and collecting them
    Glad to hear it brother! You will not be disappointed. They are really worth it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

CAPTAIN AMERICA EPIC COLLECTION: THE SUPERIA STRATAGEM TPB
    WOLVERINE EPIC COLLECTION: BACK TO BASICS TPB
    IRON FIST: DEADLY HANDS OF KUNG FU — THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB

DC dropped a lot of good books this month too gonna be an expensive month. Up side is I'm happy with Wolverine Epic 1 and 2 and Iron Fist is a 1 shot so both lines completed here. Think 1 more Gruenwald Cap is on the way but should be wrapping up as well.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    No road home starts at 709 Legacy so when no read home finishes at 717 the avengers will flush out the gap that was before 709 and continues after 717.So then its Avengers going to no road home then Avengers Again
    Oh it all adds up, but if I sorted this without the numbering I would just put the ten issues of NRH at the back with all the other minis, which would leave a hole in the Legacy numbering when going through the Avengers vol whatever it is now, if I would somehow convince myself to order it by Legacy number then I would pass Avengers 17, start a new volume, finish that, and be back at Avengers 18 of the previous volume. The kind of thing that like I said bugs me even though it shouldn't .

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Presumably just Runaways #18, but there is some nice looking comics this month. I may find myself making an impulse buy or two.

Personally, I can't wait for "Captain Marverine", "Wolvenom," "Iron Malverine," and "Daredeverine."