Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Conan The Barbarian #3
    Savage Sword of Conan #1
    Savage Sword of Conan #2
    Batman - Daredevil

So Doc Strange 11 is 48 pages and $5.99 even though we just came off of a super-sized anniversary edition?

Wow! What a month! I am loving what Marvel is putting out.

Daredevil 1 & 2- Can't wait for the new creative team as I have loved Zdarsky's Marvel 2 in 1.
    Guardians of The Galaxy 2- Cates is on fire and I look forward to another title with him writing.
    Old Man Quill 1 & 2- I will give this a shot as it sounds interesting.
    Immortal Hulk 13- LOVE this title!
    Amazing Spider- Man 15 & 16- Spencer has been knocking this out of the park.
    Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man 3- This is a maybe as issue number one needs to wow me.
    Venom 11- Another outstanding title.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Guardians of the Galaxy
    Uncanny X-Men
    X-Force

And Maybe Prisoner X just undecided if I want to commit to this one.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Definitely:
    Daredevil 1 & 2 - They're keeping the synopsis classified, which is good. I would have liked a slightly longer break than one month to build the suspense. Creative team interests me.
    Avengers 14 & 15 - OK, vampires sold me.
    West Coast Avengers 8 - This looks fun.

Probably:
    Captain Marvel 2 - I'll have to see my budget. But I like Kelly Thompson and I've been wanting to go back to a full time subscription.
    Killmonger 4 - I subscribed to this series, so I'll finish it out.
    Black Panther v. Deadpool 5 - I bought the first issue, I like Daniel Kibblesmith. I wasn't planning on getting this, but I'll probably finish it.
    Black Panther 9 - Looks about as exciting as every other issue.

Maybe:
    Marvel Comics Presents 2 - The first issue had Nocenti, which I was excited for. I was hoping for several issues. The Mark Waid story sounds saccharine as ****.
    Most of those Captain/Ms. Marvel True Believers are tempting, although my shop is inconsistent at getting them.

Stray thoughts:
    I've never read Marvels. I'm not sure this is the way I would do it, though, but more power to this.
    A lot of Captain Marvel. I probably won't get the Jody Houser story, although I'm tempted.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    So Doc Strange 11 is 48 pages and $5.99 even though we just came off of a super-sized anniversary edition?
    Same goes for Ms Marvel. Just celebrated 50 issues a few months ago, now it's celebrating it's 5th birthday with another bumper issue.

Domino and Exiles appear to be cancelled.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I might read Daredevil #1 at some point, otherwise nothing for me.

Getting:
    AVENGERS( those vampire designs look cool)
    Black panther
    Conan the barbarian
    AOX: Prisoner X

I’m kinda gradually dropping off Marvel Books again so only definites for me are:

DAREDEVIL
    WOLVERINE: INFINITY WATCH
    HULKVERINES
    X-23
    UNCANNY X-MEN (SCOTT IS BACK!!!!)
    FANTASTIC FOUR
    SUPERIOR SPIDERMAN

I’ll trade wait ASM and Thor, as for Venom- I’ll trade wait until we get developments on Cletus Kasady
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Astonishing Member

Am I the only one that had a little hope that the new Avengers arc will return Dracula to back to his classic Tomb facial hair black hair tuxedo look instead of the blood omen look that we seen recently. especially since the artist redesigned Namor. I wouldn't mind a combination of different Dracula looks, keep the red armor and sword but have him with black hair and facial hair. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Am I the only one that had a little hope that the new Avengers arc will return Dracula to back to his classic Tomb facial hair black hair tuxedo look instead of the blood omen look that we seen recently. especially since the artist redesigned Namor. I wouldn't mind a combination of different Dracula looks, keep the red armor and sword but have him with black hair and facial hair. I don't know.
    We need classic Drac bad. I don't know who this new guy is.

These look good:
    FANTASTIC FOUR: HEROES RETURN — THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 1 TPB
    WOLVERINE EPIC COLLECTION: BACK TO BASICS TPB
    IRON MAN EPIC COLLECTION: RETURN OF THE GHOST TPB

Thoughts:

- No Road Home really feels like it's starring another Avengers team instead of just being a mini featuring other Avengers. I guess if the writers have a concise story with this group that they're telling it should be fine, but I probably would have called them "Uncanny Avengers" and run with it as an ongoing. I also wish Clint was running around in his classic suit like he was in "No Surrender."

- Zdarsky on Daredevil should be an interesting change of pace for him, assuming it will be a departure from his more fun and goofy titles. I guess it also depends on who the new Daredevil is.

- "Long live the NEW Thanos!" Unless it's just Thanos with a new perspective, I hope we're not getting a Jane Foster Thor situation.

- I'm curious how Old Man Quill will compare to the old Old Man Quill that we kinda had under DnA.

- "The classic Fantastic Four villain MAHKIZMO" I'll be honest, I have never ever heard of this guy .

- Okay, that's two Avengers covers with Iron Man with a different chest emblem. I'm guessing it's designed to fight Vampires (so a solar-powered Unibeam?).

- "Masters of Evil West Coast," okay, I need to see this...

- There is so much about that Thor solicit that just kind of bothers me.

- Is that old school Black Widow at the bottom of that Iron Man cover?

- Looks like Dr. Strange is going up against someone who wouldn't look out-of-place in Bill Willingham Fables. And can I just say that Strange's current look is so much better then what he was running around in during Aaron's run?

- Isn't Killmonger supposed to be a prequel book? So why is Widow sporting one of her recent looks?

- Looks like Bucky has his own sidekick...who also looks like Bucky. Huh.

- Shuri teaming-up with Iron Man feels so MCU. I at least hope Tony comes off well in the team-up.

- Black Widow as Patch and Tyger Tyger? I can dig it.

- Man, evil Karolina on that Runaways cover looks stunning. I guess what they say about evil making someone look sexier may not be all that far off...

- I honestly forgot MCU Yondu existed in the comics up until he got mentioned in that Asgardians of the Galaxy solicit.

- "And now she is finding out that she has more in common with her father than she ever knew." Sounds like Nadia is about to have a violent outburst that she won't be able to take back. I wonder if this will confirm she has Hank's bi-polar disorder?

- Issue-wise, is Ms. Marvel #38 actually an anniversary issue since they're treating it as one?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - "The classic Fantastic Four villain MAHKIZMO" I'll be honest, I have never ever heard of this guy .
    Found him on the wiki, he's from the all-male society from Thundra's future.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Found him on the wiki, he's from the all-male society from Thundra's future.
    Ah! Now I see what Thompson is going for .