Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Rosenberg said the cover to #13 will blow everyone's mind.

It's not just Domino gone - Exiles isn't solicited either.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Rosenberg said the cover to #13 will blow everyone's mind.
    It's the X-Men lead by Cyke fighting 'X'.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    It's the X-Men lead by Cyke fighting 'X'.
    I thought X was a good guy
    Did you already see it?

No way will cyke come back and immediately take over. He’s going to be doubting his abilities after how “poorly” his actions were perceived and Jean will continue to lead *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Did you already see it?
    X wasnt some good guy last time we saw him. He is morally grey

Quote Originally Posted by Offbeat View Post
    No way will cyke come back and immediately take over. He’s going to be doubting his abilities after how “poorly” his actions were perceived and Jean will continue to lead *crosses fingers*
    Works perfectly for me. Jean deserves [more time] to shine... and Storm really needs to rebuild her own self-esteem after the Terrigen Crystal Meth Holocaust debacle and foolishly giving Kitty the reins.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Mighty Member

Ah yes.

Time to put these X-females back in the background, inevitably.

And Jean especially is about to get restricted. Here goes. Smh.

It's Marvelous, Gambit Rogue, X-23, and I guess Uncanny though I'm probably going to hate it.
    How exactly are the X-females being put into the background? They have been at the forefront of the franchise for decades, all of the leaders are females and the most of more powerful X-men are females. It's almost like some want to make the X-men all women and get rid of all the men or at least push them to the background. Every storyline with a male in the lead is met with complaints and accusations of sexism, Scott and Logan are two long standing and popular X-men, they have been off the board for a while and are now returning. Just because the focus is on them for this storyline does not mean there is come patriarchal conspiracy against the X-women. If there is one comic franchise that you can look too for strong, powerful women who are always in the forefront and almost always overshadows their male counterparts it's the X-franchise and the various books they put out. Since when did being an X-male and the guys having some focus become such a bad thing, should the women always be in the forefront?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Did you already see it?
    No, I haven't seen anything. That's just the second most predictable/uninventive thing I could think of.

And I think it's a given that X will be at the very least an anti-hero. I'm expecting a negative spin on all of X's past actions as well during this particular run.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    How exactly are the X-females being put into the background? They have been at the forefront of the franchise for decades, all of the leaders are females and the most of more powerful X-men are females. It's almost like some want to make the X-men all women and get rid of all the men or at least push them to the background.
    Let's.....not.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    How exactly are the X-females being put into the background? They have been at the forefront of the franchise for decades, all of the leaders are females and the most of more powerful X-men are females. It's almost like some want to make the X-men all women and get rid of all the men or at least push them to the background. Every storyline with a male in the lead is met with complaints and accusations of sexism, Scott and Logan are two long standing and popular X-men, they have been off the board for a while and are now returning. Just because the focus is on them for this storyline does not mean there is come patriarchal conspiracy against the X-women. If there is one comic franchise that you can look too for strong, powerful women who are always in the forefront and almost always overshadows their male counterparts it's the X-franchise and the various books they put out. Since when did being an X-male and the guys having some focus become such a bad thing, should the women always be in the forefront?
    On the last decade women took a backseat on x-men franchise, so scott and Wolverine shine. It's not like there isn't reasons to think that women will take a backseat again since the two are returning in 2019

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

No, I haven't seen anything. That's just the second most predictable/uninventive thing I could think of.

And I think it's a given that X will be at the very least an anti-hero. I'm expecting a negative spin on all of X's past actions as well during this particular run.
    ok, thanks

I hope that isn't the case. It is horrible how much has marvel ruined Xavier's legacy. Most people only remember him as an ******* and that's so tragic. Sadly it seems that X will continue the same path.

BANNED

I, for one, can't wait for the storyline where Cyclops and Wolverine lead an army of chauvinistic male mutants, to take away women's rights to vote, study and have a job and also the hijinks of them trying to marry each of their former female allies to men personally chosen by them, as some posters want to lead others to believe.

Truly, the proper story for these trying times.

BANNED

Honestly speaking, the thing I'm afraid now is that the cover will have Vulcan or someone like that.
    I'll hold to my theory that it's Venom, the Champions or some of the friends Tyke made in the present, showing his memories will remain through Cyclops. It would be a nice way to not turn the O5 presence in the future into something irrelevant.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Honestly speaking, the thing I'm afraid now is that the cover will have Vulcan or someone like that.
    I'll hold to my theory that it's Venom, the Champions or some of the friends Tyke made in the present, showing his memories will remain through Cyclops. It would be a nice way to not turn the O5 presence in the future into something irrelevant.
    Hm, yeah, it would be nice.