Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    ok, thanks

I hope that isn't the case. It is horrible how much has marvel ruined Xavier's legacy. Most people only remember him as an ******* and that's so tragic. Sadly it seems that X will continue the same path.
    X already has.

Just letting Phantomex give up his body was dastardly enough.

Then there was the mind-wipe to remove doubt from the O5's minds.

What would a young Kitty Pryde call this guy?

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

Uh the X-Tremist book (the one with Psylocke)... Is Moneta supposed to be Monet? If yes, dafuq is up with that design? Looks nothing like Monet, I thought it was that character from X-Men Red. And the name? That superfluous "a".
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    Uh the X-Tremist book (the one with Psylocke)... Is Moneta supposed to be Monet? If yes, dafuq is up with that design? Looks nothing like Monet, I thought it was that character from X-Men Red. And the name? That superfluous "a".
    Moneta is a new character.

BANNED

Moneta is one of the many names to roman goddess Juno, so maybe it has something to do with that? The X-Tremists are responsible for keeping the order in the name of an incarnation of the X-Men that are seen as almost gods, after all. Who knows

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

Which issue does she debut? From the cape and fist, I assumed it was an artist's atrocious take on M.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Moneta is one of the many names to roman goddess Juno, so maybe it has something to do with that? The X-Tremists are responsible for keeping the order in the name of an incarnation of the X-Men that are seen as almost gods, after all. Who knows
    Ah. That makes since. So it probably is Monet. Ugh.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I, for one, can't wait for the storyline where Cyclops and Wolverine lead an army of chauvinistic male mutants, to take away women's rights to vote, study and have a job and also the hijinks of them trying to marry each of their former female allies to men personally chosen by them, as some posters want to lead others to believe.

Truly, the proper story for these trying times.
    Lmfao
    Emma was one of the x woman who had lots of spotlight but because they hate her They don't acknowledge this. If you are going to fight for woman do it for all......

The woman even had their own book if I remember correctly, guss we ignore that too.

Blahhhh personal opions are nice and all but to each his or her own.

BANNED

Which issue does she debut? From the cape and fist, I assumed it was an artist's atrocious take on M.
    Age of X-Man Alpha

Ah. That makes since. So it probably is Monet. Ugh.
    It isn't. She's a new character by Zac and Lonnie.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    How exactly are the X-females being put into the background? They have been at the forefront of the franchise for decades, all of the leaders are females and the most of more powerful X-men are females. It's almost like some want to make the X-men all women and get rid of all the men or at least push them to the background. Every storyline with a male in the lead is met with complaints and accusations of sexism, Scott and Logan are two long standing and popular X-men, they have been off the board for a while and are now returning. Just because the focus is on them for this storyline does not mean there is come patriarchal conspiracy against the X-women. If there is one comic franchise that you can look too for strong, powerful women who are always in the forefront and almost always overshadows their male counterparts it's the X-franchise and the various books they put out. Since when did being an X-male and the guys having some focus become such a bad thing, should the women always be in the forefront?
    oh boy....
    A picture would last longer darling...

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

After the devastating events of “X-Men Disassembled,” it falls to Cyclops to rebuild the X-Men in the face of overwhelming hatred. Thankfully, he’s not the only X-Man to have just returned from oblivion. Scott and Logan are together again, and they are mutantkind’s only hope. Writer Matthew Rosenberg and returning superstar X-Artist Salvador Larroca lead the X-Men into their darkest hour…and beyond!
    Is nobody going to touch that? Seriously?

I mean, hell, based on the AoXM solicits, a Cyclops/Wolverine-less world is quite literally a world without love.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 11-20-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Is nobody going to touch that? Seriously?
    Fluffy! Welcome back!
    And nope. Not touching it. This thread is dangerous enough as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Fluffy! Welcome back!
    And nope. Not touching it. This thread is dangerous enough as it is.
    Awww. So we can't have civil discussions on how Marvel just might finally acknowledge that Schism was among the most hilariously unintentionally homoerotic stories they've ever published?

Extraordinary Member

Awww. So we can't have civil discussions on how Marvel just might finally acknowledge that Schism was among the most hilariously unintentionally homoerotic stories they've ever published?
    Did anyone deny that?

Schism was among the most hilariously unintentionally homoerotic stories they've ever published?
    It's true, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Spectacular Member DamianWayne1's Avatar

I'll be grabbing:
    - Uncanny X-Men #11-12 - Looking forward to seeing Scott & Logan back! Hopefully they'll patch up their issues quickly!
    - X-23 #9 - I'm always down for more Laura!
    - Uncanny X-Men: Winter's End #1 - Sina Grace has made Iceman a top 10 X-Men character for me, so I'll definitely be picking this up!
    And maybe X-Force #3, depending on how I much like #1.
    Last edited by DamianWayne1; 11-22-2018 at 10:35 AM.