Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Did i look this cool when i was wearing that?", they cant be serious with this crap.

I don't give a bat's butt about this storyline. You can quote me on that.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Does screen rant always explain the previews?

thehyruleelf

Is it weird that I'm kind of digging this? I mean that Travis Moore art

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thehyruleelf View Post
    Is it weird that I'm kind of digging this? I mean that Travis Moore art
    At least Dick's hair is beginning to grow out. Officer Unpronounceable should go on a diet before he goes out in that costume, but I'm sure that's the whole point.

I'm starting to enjoy this in a "so bad it's fun" kind of way. To think that not so long ago, Seeley and King were writing Grayson... Returning Dick to the nightwing persona and bludhaven was such a poor idea. But it was still better than returning him to Rick Grayson.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I still dont understand the Ric thing. he remembers his childhood as richard Dick Grayson why not stay being called Dick if all he doesnt remember is the adoption up till KGBeast shot him in the head
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I still dont understand the Ric thing. he remembers his childhood as richard Dick Grayson why not stay being called Dick if all he doesnt remember is the adoption up till KGBeast shot him in the head
    Nothing about it makes sense. The Ric thing when his own parents called him Dick or why he would run off to Bludhaven if he is trying to move away from his life as a Superhero. He only knows Bludhaven as a superhero and has no other connection to it beyond that. It should be the last place he ran off to.

So this Nightwing seems to be a mental manifestation of Dick/Ric's of Psyche. Wonder if that is a good thing, bad thing, or doesn't matter at all.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I enjoyed it. Not great but was a fun read.

This story doesn’t move, it’s just hammering the same crap over and over. Ya everyone wants Ric to go to sleep and wake up Dick Grayson. Cause Ric is frigging boring and lame. Ric doesn’t actually do anything interesting, or even provide any kind of introspective on Dick. He just walks around repeating the same crap over and over, going nowhere and introducing nothing new or interesting. Hes a waste of time no one wants to put any real creative effort towards apparently. Giving us readers a whole lot of nothing. Even Moore’s art is utterly wasted here. We get one action scene where Ric doesn’t do anything impressive, and its back to him just walking around town. How about someone actually get around to trying to make Ric interesting instead of just repeating and reminding readers how he’s not Dick.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-21-2018 at 11:08 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    This story doesn’t move, it’s just hammering the same crap over and over. Ya everyone wants Ric to go to sleep and wake up Dick Grayson. Cause Ric is frigging boring and lame. Ric doesn’t actually do anything interesting, or even provide any kind of introspective on Dick. He just walks around repeating the same crap over and over, going nowhere and introducing nothing new or interesting. Hes a waste of time no one wants to put any real creative effort towards apparently. Giving us readers a whole lot of nothing. Even Moore’s art is utterly wasted here. We get one action scene where Ric doesn’t do anything impressive, and its back to him just walking around town. How about someone actually get around to trying to make Ric interesting instead of just repeating and reminding readers how he’s not Dick.
    I like this idea: Ric falls off a roof while he's thinking about how weird he is--when he comes to in the alleyway, he's got all his memories back and shouts, "What am I DOING running around in mom jeans looking like a skinhead???!!!!"

What even is the point of this? I would be happier paying for blank pages than this. At least I'd be less irritated when I open the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Nothing about it makes sense. The Ric thing when his own parents called him Dick or why he would run off to Bludhaven if he is trying to move away from his life as a Superhero. He only knows Bludhaven as a superhero and has no other connection to it beyond that. It should be the last place he ran off to.
    And just failing at basic'common sense like that just shows how much thinking everyone involved in this is doing.