BANNED

Default How do CB characters compare in intelligence?

If we take all comic book characters well-known for their intelligence and compare, where would each of them be in the rank?

I heard that the DC Universe is much, much dumber than the Marvel universe, so dumber that a pre-kindergarten child from the Marvel universe is much smarter than the smartest DC character. With that in mind, I suppose that the rank would be full of Marvel character in the Top 10, and the DC characters would only appear after the Top 10. Is that right?

BANNED

It would be unfair to ban someone over a simple question.

And I thought everyone agreed that Valeria is that intelligent. If I am to be banned, so should be everyone who shares that opinion.

BANNED

Does anyone want to get a shot at making a rank? It would probably look like this:

1 - Reed Richards
    2 - Dr. Doom
    3 - Valeria Richards
    4 - Moon Girl
    5 - Tony Stark
    6 - Hank Pym
    7 - Bruce Banner
    8 - Black Panther
    9 - Hank McCoy
    10 - Amadeus Cho
    11 - Lex Luthor

And etc, etc, etc. I wonder why some battleboards users complain about DC being OP when their characters look underpowered compared to Marvel. I mean, Lex Luthor is dumber than two children.

BANNED

How should I word it?

"Lex Luthor is less intellectually impressive than two humans still in the first years of childhood".

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Humor or genuine curiosity in such posting? Sure, go for it. But this is neither, this is antagonizing, or as Beadle put it, stirring up a shitstorm.
    What is "dishonest" about it? If Luthor is indeed less intelligent than Valeria Richards (and the majority here agrees with it), then what I said is accurate.
    Last edited by The Ray; 11-20-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Thread Closed.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.