Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by A_Nominus View Post
    He doesn't go to cons so he can spend more time with his family.
    Plus the dude writes like a crazy person. He has a new book in shops virtually every week. It's madness. And they're generally pretty awesome!

Amazing Member

The Trial of Hank McCoy? Sounds interesting. After that we'll probably see the trials of Warren Worthington, III and Bobby Drake before culminating in The Trial of Scott Summers where he will finally answer for his role in Charles Xavier's death? I kid, of course.

The Star Wars stuff is interesting but I have to say that more and more SDCC is less about comic announcements and more about cinematic universe hype. It's not really a problem since Marvel tends to make their announcements at every other time of the year. Though I do kind of miss the "Holy Crap!" announcements happening at one time.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Sorrentino at Marvel ? Whoo-hoo... may he move onto something massive.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Ultimate Member

If we're talking about more X-Men solo book, how loud do I have to shot in order to get a Psylocke book? Because I'll do it.

Fantastic Member

More X-23 and Angel? Sigh.

Not a lot of news at this panel. Marvel is lucky their tv and movie panels were more exciting.

Trial of hank Mccoy for what? I hope this isn't some "hank was really Dark beast throughout the 1980s" or some such.. No!!

Ultimate Member

I'm just hoping that he finally gets called out on his insane hypocritical BS and then MAYBE starts to redeem himself (or get's his comeuppance).

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I'm just hoping that he finally gets called out on his insane hypocritical BS and then MAYBE starts to redeem himself (or get's his comeuppance).
    stop it. Hank is beyond reproach.

BANNED

So much X-Men news, just as promised. Wow. There's just too much to process, even though all but one thing (out of the three things, which is a lot, you guys) had been announced already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    Also, I agree about the Ultimates, somewhat. Used to be if someone (like that young woman at the panel) asked where they should start when trying to read Marvel comics, the panelist would reply with the Ultimates comic line. I feel like that comic line has now lost its purpose.
    Yeah, unfortunately, the Ultimate Universe has not aged well. Yes, they do make dramatic moves there (well, I really mean that they just really kill characters off) but it's really lost the umph it once had. I would not be surprised if they totally cancel the UU line in a year.